Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Blitz!! We need him to stay!!!

Alright we need to overload Congressman Tancredo with support so he reconsiders his decision to retire. My line of thinking: he is leaning towards a 2010 challenge to open-boarder advocate Senator Ken Salazar, so why not run for reelection (if presidential bid fails) in 2008 for his congressional seat?

We need his voice and leadership in public policy debate. Starting tomorrow, October 30th, everyone needs to blitz his congressional offices with support for a 2008 congressional reelection and his 2010 senate challenge. I've already emailed his office, and i'll be calling tomorrow afternoon.

D.C. Phone: 202.225.7882
    Main District Office Phone: 720.283.9772

Hey, this can't hurt. Worth a try.
    <div>Contact your Representatives and tell them to cosponsor the SAVE Act (H.R. 408!

numbersusa.com*
    ronpaul2008.com

</div>

I am confused.

I got the impression he was gonna run for the senate seat, not retire.

Can we get clarification.

BrightNail- sorry for the confusion.

He is definitely leaning towards running for 2010, i want to make sure that indeed happens. Furthermore, and more urgent, he is going to retire from the house in 2008. That's two years he will be out of policy making. I think it is imperative that his voice stay in public policy, even if he is out for only two years.

So i want to overload TT with support so he stays on for another house term from 2008-2010, and runs for senate in 2010 (if his pres. bid fails).
    <div>Contact your Representatives and tell them to cosponsor the SAVE Act (H.R. 408!

numbersusa.com*
    ronpaul2008.com

</div>

Isn't Allard's senate seat up in 2008? and he is retiring? How about Tom running for that seat and not missing any time fighting in congress.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>