Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo campaign idea

I was thinking of ways to get Tom Tancredo's name out there, and thought about getting some labels made up. I found a website that where you can customize the label, and have it centered any way that you would like.

http://www.superiorlabels.com/

I do not have any affiliation with this business, but just wanted to use it as an example. I liked this company because you can actually see how your label will look. My label will say:

Tom Tancredo
    for
    President 2008

The text will be centered and bold, and maybe an American flag, too. It is a cheap and easy way to advertise. Let's start thinking of ideas now, so we are ready to win.

MW
    Hmmm.......good idea. Think I'll do one for Duncan Hunter:

Hunter for President 2008

Just kidding.

Think I'll wait a while and see how many nasty things crawl out of Tancredo and Hunter's closet. Moreover, I think it would be prudent for everyone to take a wait and see position Right now, especially with things in such an early stage. The one that looks like he has the best chance later on will be the one I'll support. Honestly, both of these guys would make a great champion for our cause if seated in the White House. I'm definitely leaning Duncan Hunter at the moment, but we'll see..........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree MW, we do need to listen and learn. Did you see Lou Dobbs tonight? Lou is anti Bush/anti-war and was trying to railroad Hunter into saying he didn't like the President. I am normally a Lou fan, but I thought he made a fool out of himself tonight, and was working against a great candidate. Who in their right mind isn't going to be somewhat cautious about what they say when they are running for President, especially a man that is relatively unknown. Lou did a great disservice for us tonight. Not to mention that Hunter is a military man, of course he is in favor of stong defense. No surprise there.

Look MW, I changed my signature line just for you. I know good advice when I hear it.

I'm definitely leaning Duncan Hunter at the moment, but we'll see..........
    Sorry about all the posts, I forgot to ask you why?

MW
    Neese wrote:

I agree MW, we do need to listen and learn. Did you see Lou Dobbs tonight? Lou is anti Bush/anti-war and was trying to railroad Hunter into saying he didn't like the President. I am normally a Lou fan, but I thought he made a fool out of himself tonight, and was working against a great candidate.
    Yeah, I watched Lou tonight and I agree with you - it did appear as if Lou was attempting to force Hunter's hand on the Iraq war issue. Honestly, I credit Hunter with having enough good sense to not fall into such an obvious trap. Regardless of what we think of Bush, the position of President of the United States deserves our respect. Hunter supports the troop increase, which IMO is not necessarily a bad thing. Honestly, I support it too. We've invested too much money and too many American lives in Iraq to just tuck our tails between our legs and run without at least giving it one more chance. I don't want to turn this into an Iraq War thread, so I think I'll cease discussing the war issue right here and now.

Neese wrote:

Look MW, I changed my signature line just for you. I know good advice when I hear it.
    Cool, nothing wrong with a compromise, especially when both, Hunter and Tancredo, are excellent choices. Thanks.

Neese wrote:

Sorry about all the posts, I forgot to ask you why?
    Here's what I wrote under one of the News Stories items:

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) is my first choice and Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-CO) is my second choice. Rep. Paul (R-TX) is my distant third choice.

I'm just sorry that our support is going to be split on this. As much as I like Tancredo and appreciate what he's done and is doing, I just don't like his chances. Unfortunately, I think he's going to get murdered by the media on a few issues that may resonate with a lot of potential voters. Such as: He broke a term-limit promise, deferment from military service during the Vietnam War, and had illegals do construction work on his home. Furthermore, as we all know, Tancredo has made a ton of enemies and you can bet they will do everything in their power to shut him down. Let's face it, he's been involved in a lot of controversy. Heck, seems like I even remember hearing something about him being accused of being associated with a couple extremist groups, which is probably not true, but I do remember hearing something about it in the news a while back. IMO, the thing that is going to hurt him the most is his deferment from military service during the Vietnam War - there's a lot of veterans out there. Moreover, we live in dangerous times, especially when your consider the threat China, Korea, and Iran pose to our future. Personally, I think Duncan Hunter is better suited to face those issues. Furthermore, his immigration and border security voting record is right there with Tancredo's.

Just call me the devils advocate.

Let me make this clear - I will support Tancredo if Duncan Hunter falls out of the picture, but at this time I think Tancredo is a longer shot than Hunter is, and according to the critics, they're both long shots. I want us to win the White House in 2008 and right now I think Rep. Hunter offers us the best chance. Of course that could change! You never know what may come crawling out of a politicans closet on any given Sunday.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just call me the devils advocate.
    No, not at all, I appreciate the information. We need to know the truth so that we can make the best choice.

Early I like Biden. Thanks for the label site. I did not check to see if they offshored the labels.

As a musician I can tell you be careful where you put your labels. people get po'd

One funny story.. When I was a locksmith I put some of my labels on atm's. Bad Idea. drunks would call me at 2 am. asking me why they could not get money out of this or that atm machine and I needed to come over right away and fix it.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

MW
    Jrhino wrote:

Early I like Biden.
    What are you doing here, slumming? Hopefully we can change your mind over the next two years.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=162

Hi Rhino, Funny label story. what do you like about Biden? Does it bother you that he supports the war?