Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Exposes White House Coverup

Appearing on "The O'Reilly Factor" last night, Tom Tancredo produced some alarming figures that were discovered by Judicial Watch that showed a White House coverup regarding Bush's Amnesty plan. Rep. Tancredo said that, after Bush made his proposal about his "amnesty" program in January, the White House instructed the Border Patrol to use a questionaire provided by the White House to question any illegals that they arrested to find out if they were illegally coming here because of this amnesty plan. This program was SUPPOSED to last 6 months. HOWEVER, when the White House received a report after using the questionaire for 3 weeks, they halted the program because it became very obvious that a majority of these people WERE coming in hopes of getting amnesty when Bush's plan became law.

Rep. Tancredo said that the White House instructed the Border Patrol NOT to release this stuff to the press and, if it hadn't been for Judicial Watch dogging the issue, this information would never have become public.

Rep. Tancredo also said that, right after Bush announced his proposed amnesty plan, there was a 25% spike in the number of illegals crossing the border.

I hope some of you saw the program because Tancredo provided shocking numbers. He said that it was obvious that the reason the White House called off the program was that they never dreamed that the questionaire would go AGAINST their plan and prove that his amnesty program would indeed increase the number of illegals crossing the border.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Can anyone imagine having a decent, honest person in the Whitehouse who makes decisions for the U.S. based on "facts" instead of "friendships"

This needs to happen in 2008
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo Exposes White House Coverup
    He exposed something that's been well known for weeks.

Can anyone imagine having a decent, honest person in the Whitehouse who makes decisions for the U.S. based on "facts" instead of "friendships"
    You said it, Legal. I can imagine a Tancredo in the White House, though he still has to be considered a long shot.

The "mainstream" politicians and business leaders have sold us out to the open borders lobby and the globalist interests. We are the guerilla underground who must keep jabbing these irresponsible, dishonest politicians until they cry uncle.
    When we gonna wake up?

I saw Tom on O"rielly last night--and to be honest, I didn't think TT put his point across very well. He seemed distracted and disjointed, which is unusual for him. Usually he's a great communicator. But anyway--yeah I don't think anybody would be the least bit surprised that Bush and his buddies covered up their complicity in this illegal immigration infestation.

who makes decisions for the U.S. based on "facts" instead of "friendships"
    Those friendships are financially based I'm sure.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

I agree with your assessment about Tancredo's presentation, BobC. He did seem distracted and he had a difficult time pulling together his figures, I thought. He might have felt intimidated by O'Reilly but I don't know why because O'Reilly would be the first one to support ANYONE who was willing to do something about the border problem. He seemed disorganized and kept shuffling his papers. But, it didn't change the facts and they were disgusting.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Below is a summary from The Factor website of the interview with Tancredo:

Unresolved Problems Segment
    Is there a border cover-up?
    Guest: Colorado Congressman Tom Tancredo
    In January of 2004 President Bush advocated a new law that would allow illegal immigrants to earn their citizenship. That was followed by an immediate and dramatic increase in the number of illegals crossing from Mexico, and a government survey found that many were arriving because they expected amnesty. Colorado Congressman Tom Tancredo accused the government of covering up the results of the survey. "45 percent of the people who crossed illegally said they did it based on rumors of the Bush administration amnesty. So the government shut the survey down and told its staff not to talk about amnesty. This is a cover up."

Yeah--maybe he was getting shoved into a short segment and didn't have time to lay it all out. I would have just laid out the short story and offered a website address where people could get the details. Oh well. I loved what O'Rielly said though in likening the whole Islam thing in London to our own illegal situation. For those of you who didn't get to see the show, O'Rielly said it was really unwise to have the fatest growing segment of your population be illiterate and very poor.

WHAT OPTIONS DO VOTER HAVE?

Please tell me all the names of presidential contenders that are not open border advocates????

What difference will the next election make when all the electable candidates support illegal immigration (look at their voting records, not just at what they say on TV)?

I like Tancredo's bull dog approach to illegal immigration but his chances of winning the White House are slim. He won't be able to raise the money he needs and the other candidates will gang up on him early in the race to bounce him out. (I hope I'm proved wrong, but I don't think I will be.)

I do hope he still runs, at least it might help advance the issue in the minds of voters.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast