sorry I was a little late here it is:

http://tancredo.house.gov/pressers/0707 ... ttacks.htm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Will Adams

July 7, 2005

Tancredo Issues Statement on London Terrorist Attacks

Congressman Extends Sympathy to British, Says Radical Islam Is Our Enemy

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO), a member of the Department of Defense Congressional War on Terror Team, issued the following statement in response to the recent terrorist attacks in London:

“I extend my deepest sympathy to the victims of this heinous act, their families and the whole British people.

The British are our closest allies in the War on Terror. As they mourned with us on 9/11, and as they fight with us in Iraq, so will we mourn with them today and continue our fight against Islamic terrorists worldwide.

The terrorist attacks this morning in London remind all freedom loving people of the nature of our enemy. They wear no uniform, they follow no law, and they kill innocents with impunity. Terrorism is a cowardly tactic that our enemy uses, but it is not our enemy.

Our enemy – the enemy that appears to have struck today – is radical Islam. May Americans and all other free people remember who we are fighting. May we renew our resolve to defeat radical ideologies that produce terrorism.�

__________________________________________________ ____________
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him...for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

"There are people in the administration, and in Mexico, and in Congress, who believe that we should do away with borders entirely. Their ultimate goal is to create this hemispheric ‘free trade’ area consolidating all of North and South America into some kind of ‘United States of the Americas." -Tom Tancredo