Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Tancredo on John Gibson

Fox just pumped up Huck for his no amnesty pledge

They have Tancredo on now saying its all a bunch of BS

I love it!!

They made sure to point out that he is supporting Romney and then he said Huckabee's pledge is all politics-----as this was not what he said last week about the illegals!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I missed it. I had John Gibson on, but I must have left the room.

I am glad that Tom Tancredo told it straight.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Peaches

I've noticed Fox has slotted Tancredo in several spots the
    last couple days

I don't know whats up with that because Fox is clearly anti Romney at this point but they do allow him to speak on Romneys behalf

Also , Love or hate Hannity and Combes , their show has been
    almost 100% on this race and its been very interesting if your a
    junky for this stuff

Let's hope that Tom Tancredo is continually afforded those opportunities on FOX or anywhere that he can get his message through and offer his thoughts in regards to the Presidential race and what is important.

I watch Hannity and Combs too (channel hopping more lately though) usanevada and they had on Newt Gingrich who recognizes Americans' disgust with illegal immigration. Sean knows this is a big issue too.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)