Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is the trust factor too. I trusted Ross Perot. He was using his own money and not depending upon contributors which may own him. He truly seemed concerned about the direction our country was going.

Trust is HUGE and I now trust Tom Tancredo.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Excitement is a factor too!

I can honestly say that the last election I voted in where I was excited and hopeful and proud was Reagan. I think Tancredo is the real thing. I think he is sincere. And it is great to know I have someone to believe in again!
    I am praying for a grass roots explosion of votes for the underdog with heart! If not, I will be disappointed but I will know that I was on the right side of things no matter what!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I have considered the Ross Perot factor but you know what?
    This is a very different time with a very different issue.
    This is big business and big government verses the average voter.
    This is more of a numbers game.
    They can raise the money but not the people.
    We have the people but not the money.
    I am pretty sure voting is still free.

All we need is a strong will and big mouths!
    I have both in spades!
    Some very ticked off truckers and their nice fat union won't hurt either!
    That's eactly what the globalist lobbies are finding out.....They are trying to rev things up early with their money going to Giuliani, but it just aint working.....Like I always say, it is looking good for us. The fact that they can put Giuliani's mug in front of America every chance they get, and he still seems unelectable is very telling. The fact that few people know of Tancredo is not as harmful to our movement as the fact that conservatives really can't see Giuliani as pres is to the opposition. The media and the lobbies with all of their power are trying ti fix it early, and it simply is not working. Partly due to the fact that no incumbant is running, but more importantly because we hold the trump card.

The media dares not speak it, the lobbies dare not fund it, but it is there, like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode on to the political scene. When Tom, Ron, and Duncan out-compete Giuliani in the debates the final piece to the puzzle will be put into place by the American people. The lobbies and the media can't fix the debates, and the talk radio wing of the media is strongly with us. Talk radio has become the new dominant form of mass media for middle-America. It is there and the debates where we make our push for victory.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    Talk radio has become the new dominant form of mass media for middle-America. It is there and the debates where we make our push for victory.
    Very true Bear, We got him this far with our supoport and we CAN take it all the way!!!!!

GOOOOO TOM and all who support him!

I read yesterday ( I can't remember the source at this moment)
    that he said he has raised 1.4 million dollars and that most of the contributions average about 59 dollars. Think about that. Hillary and Guiliani have this expensive fund raising dinners at 2,000 a plate. But Tancrado has raised those funds 59 bucks at a time. THAT is a lot of little checks my friends and a lot of grass roots people with votes. This isn't over by a long shot!

I read yesterday ( I can't remember the source at this moment)
    that he said he has raised 1.4 million dollars and that most of the contributions average about 59 dollars. Think about that. Hillary and Guiliani have this expensive fund raising dinners at 2,000 a plate. But Tancrado has raised those funds 59 bucks at a time. THAT is a lot of little checks my friends and a lot of grass roots people with votes. This isn't over by a long shot!
    Went to a fundraiser for Tancredo last night. It was only 50 dollars a person!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Oh cool!
    How many people were there?
    What were they talking about?
    I wish I were there!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Oh cool!
    How many people were there?
    What were they talking about?
    I wish I were there!
    I really don't know how many people were there, but every seat was taken and the room was full. This was the second time I had met him. I also went to a dinner for him in January. He has really honed his message since then, and his delivery has improved (not that it was bad before). The only thing that disappointed me was that there weren't many young people there. That generation is missing the boat I believe. We need to get them engaged in this fight. Their futures are at stake, but I don't think many realize it.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    anniealone wrote:

I really don't know how many people were there, but every seat was taken and the room was full. This was the second time I had met him. I also went to a dinner for him in January. He has really honed his message since then, and his delivery has improved (not that it was bad before). The only thing that disappointed me was that there weren't many young people there. That generation is missing the boat I believe. We need to get them engaged in this fight. Their futures are at stake, but I don't think many realize it.
    I am glad to hear the room was full and it is great that you have met him more that once! Sounds like we really need to work on informing the young people . I believe you are right they do not realize how endangered their futures are if we do not get this turned around.

I have the feeling that younger voters are going to have their head turned by a young dynamic speaker with a kind of Kennedy appeal. They might be captured by his style even if there isn't alot of substance. I hope I am wrong but I can see that a lot of idealistic young people would be interested in Obama. <shudder>
    Its the MTV slick appeal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12