Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo Makes Rich Sanchez Look Foolish on CNN

CNN's resident racist, Rich Sanchez, took on Tom Tancredo this afternoon. Exhibit A for the Hispanic racist was two invaders who Sanchez stupidly described as "model citizens," a dumb mistake that Tancredo quickly corrected.

Sanchez tried to use the two well-behaved college students to bolster his argument that the "system is broken" and to advance the "let them stay" foolishness that the open borders nit wits always use.

Tancredo correctly answered that the law is the law and you simply cannot start making exceptions simply because someone appears to be a 'model citizen.'

MODEL CITIZENS DO NOT BREAK AND ENTER INTO AMERICA, Mr. Sanchez!

I would also point out to this dim wit that we have several illegal aliens who are under arrest in New Jersey for the execution-style murder of three young black students.

Should those killers stay as well?

The problem is that all illegal aliens come here without going through our established immigration procedures. Because the college students ignored our borders and laws, the government has no way of distinguishing them from the murderous thugs in New Jersey.

There is a solution Mr. Sanchez: Apply for admittance, take your place in line, and keep your dumb mouth shut!

That applies to ALL would be immigrants--black, brown, yellow, or what ever!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Go Tom GO.............

Go Tom GO.............

Vote Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul .... the rest of the Presidental hopefuls are corrupt

If we have Zero Tollerance in the military .... why not ZERO Tollerance for ILLEGAL ALIENS

All we have to do is tag a fellony to any one that does not self deport and remove any and all chances of citizenship for those that do not ... for those that do.... stand in line and wait your turn
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how these illegal college student are paying for their tuition.. are they paying in-state or out? Did they receive Federal grants? What identification did they present?

I think of Rick Sanchez as CNN's mini-me version of Fox' Gerry Riviera (aka. "Geraldo" Rivera)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A few weeks ago while hosting a CNN show, he used some slang expression in response to a news story. He said something about "in my culture we call that _____face". I don't recall the exact expression, but I wondered why he thought a news studio was the appropriate venue for Latino slang 101. It was so ridiculous sounding, I almost felt embarrassed for him. I guess he was just there to "reprezent".

MW
    AirbornSapper7 wrote:

Vote Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul .... the rest of the Presidental hopefuls are corrupt
    I will vote for Rep. Duncan Hunter in the pimaries!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    AirbornSapper7 wrote:

I will vote for Rep. Duncan Hunter in the pimaries!
    I'm thinking of Ron Paul for my primary vote! He has caught my attention in the last few weeks. I like Tom Tancredo but Paul has swung back into my court! But I wish all 3 can get some sort of position in the new cabinet who ever it maybe? PAUL, TANCREDO, or HUNTER!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Tancredo

Tom Tancredo's good showing in the Iowa straw poll is meaningful.

Several candidates seriously competed in that straw poll. The Iowa straw poll is by far the most important straw poll before the caucus and primary season begins.

At this point, internet polls are meaningless.

I believe Tom Tancredo will do well in the Iowa caucuses.