Thread: Tancredo on PBS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo on PBS

Tacredo vs. Congresswoman Sanchez.
    Tancredo just kept presenting the facts of this debate in a cool, collected, and rational manner. PBS kept the camera on Sanchez gritting her teeth when Tancredo started explaining that the "immigrants" Sanchez was pleading and whining for were in fact here illegally, I think she got lockjaw. He was great.
    Alberto Gonzales AG filled out the rest of the show with a "hat dance" and sidestepping the concept of illegal.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to let the republican party that we want tancredo nominated for president and if they don't do it we will vote democrat or independent.

American party will be formed sooner or later.
    I heard some already talking about it, and, Buchanan mentioned it a week ago.

American Party? Fill me in...sounds pretty good, just the name...we can do this...

MJ

ALBERTO GONZALES
    another member of either LaRaza or Mecha!
    Little known fact

When bush put him in I was shocked at his direct ties & support of these groups!!!

He's now on Laura Ingraham's radio show

*** he's just said that it's "IMPOSSIBLE TO ENFORCE THE BORDERS UNLESS WE HAVE A TEMP. WORKERS PROGRAM"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    We need to let the republican party that we want tancredo nominated for president and if they don't do it we will vote democrat or independent.
    I Agree, Tancredo will straighten out this country quickly and get us back to AMERICAN VALUES.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson