Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo for President 2008 Store

A college student in Missouri who supports Cong. Tancredo has established an online store at which one can purchase Tancredo for President 2008 merchandise. The online store can be located by using the following link: www.tancredostore.com. The student is going to donate a large portion of any profits he makes to a Tancredo presidential campaign.

didnt realize he was running for president

Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Truism
    I certainly hope he does.

The items sold in the store will help raise awareness about Cong. Tancredo as a potential presidential candidate.

I certainly hope he does.
    I believe he would if he had the backing. But I bet he isn't going to say that until after the 2006 election. He needs his job and he has done an admirable job.

I am hoping to see him as a write in for all 50 states. We have to find out how that can be done and see to it that it is. We can't write him in in TX if he isn't on the list. I want him on the list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredofan, why not just add a link to the site in your signature and click "attach signature" before every post? Easiet way to get the site's name out here, in my opinion.