Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo takes offense at Telegraph editorial

Tancredo takes offense at Telegraph editorial

If the editors of The Telegraph want to attack me, that is their right, but they ought to at least get their facts straight. (Nov. 20 editorial: “Candidate exploits the politics of fearâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm surprised they even printed it. Good for Tom
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    It's about time someone put out an ad like this... but those who want to hide the truth are screaming to get it stopped!!!! It's time to STOP letting them hide the truth and STOP THIS INSANITY!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

[quote]In the first place, the ad does not mention, discuss, describe or criticize “immigrants.â€

How can these idiots even doubt Tom's commercial??? Do they think if they ignore the situation, that it will just go away.

Why are terrorists going to go through the hard way of getting into our country------through air flight, ports, etc.--------when they can quickly and easily come in through our open borders??

Personally, I think that we are going to get attacked right after our elections. 9/11 happened six months after Bush took office. The recent attacks at the airports in Europe happened 4 days after the elections in France.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Tom Tancredo is a great man. For anyone who criticizes his commercial, is pro-illegal scum.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

MW
    Gogo wrote:

I would imagine a refusal to print Tom's rebuttal would have sent a very unfavorable message to Telegraph subscribers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Gogo wrote:

I would imagine a refusal to print Tom's rebuttal would have sent a very unfavorable message to Telegraph subscribers.
    Not only that, it may have given him even more ammunition on the airwaves. He could point out their spin and make sure he gave their name. It's just more free air time for him. He's on Fox quite a bit and he's going to be on Glenn Beck so I would bet he would talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    It's about time someone put out an ad like this... but those who want to hide the truth are screaming to get it stopped!!!! It's time to STOP letting them hide the truth and STOP THIS INSANITY!!!!!!!
    I think the ad is great. Also, it is a very savvy media push move. It generated him at least a million or two in publicity, so in reality - he got a LOT of bang for his buck by making that commercial.

So, in essence - we win both ways.

1. good ad and expresses the right message
    2. more publicity and media means more people hearing the message and saying "wow, I am glad I am not the only one who feels like this.."

Win/Win situation.

Bravo, Tom!! And great comments - especially the last one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast