Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo wins, AZ anti-illegal referendums pass!

Tancredo wins 6th Congressional battle

Incumbent U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo won Colorado’s 6th Congressional District, beating Democratic challenger Bill Winter.

Tancredo, a Republican often at odds with his own party and seeking a fifth term , has gained a nationwide reputation as a staunch opponent of the rising influx of illegal immigrants in the country. Tancredo supports dramatically increased border security and a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, as well as penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants.

Winter, a 10-year veteran of the Navy and Marine Corps, championed veterans’ rights and universal health care, and endorsed President Bush’s call for a guest-worker program and economic development in Latin America as a means of stemming the flow of illegal immigrants into the United States.

The 6th District spans parts of Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert, Jefferson and Park counties. It is home to 498,000 registered voters.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/e ... 42,00.html

Arizona passed four measures targeting illegal immigrants, including one making English the state's official language.

This is good news. At least some people somewhere have their priorities straight.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    See my post on S 13, I think we should move to Colorado, to his district, at least I would feel at home there.

Honestly this is a relief to me, of all the things going wrong today, even though I do not live there, I am glad he is still in his job in Congress.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm very relieved Tancredo won.

I was worried about this race in CO.

He's a major player on our side and
    this is great news for us. GOOD JOB VOTERS IN COLORADO

I'm unbelievable happy that Tancredo was re-elected. But I'm in deep morning for J.D. Hayworth. What a warrior against illegal immigration.

He's from NC, and I would be estastic if he ever decided to come back to NC, and run for office here. I can dream. can't I?