Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Tax Day Letter to ALL Elected Officials

I was listening to the Jaz McKay Show on KNZR online this afternoon and heard Jaz's producer, Puck, read this on the show. I believe Puck was divinely inspired to write this. He was awakened at 3:00 AM this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, because these words bouncing around inside of his head wouldn't let him, until they were freed from his mind and placed on paper to be shared with others.

Enjoy....I think this speaks for a lot of us!

Puck's Letter to All Elected Officials

I am an American... and I love my country.

My father is an American, and he loves his country so much that he went to a jungle in Viet Nam and fought for it.

My father is an American who loves his country so much, he slept through rain and bugs and snakes and enemy gunfire in a jungle in Viet Nam for it.

My father is an American who loves his country so much, he watched his fellow Marine tank crew die as a RPG struck his tank for it.

My father is an American who loves his country so much, he was shot in the hip and had parts of his face burned off for it.

He loves his country.

And I love my country.

And I would fight for it too.
    And so I'm going to a tea party on April 15th, to fight for the country that my father sacrificed so much for. I'm going to fight for my right and my family’s right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I'm not going to stand for more of my money being taken away and handed over to people who, quite frankly, don't even know or care of the sacrifices our sons and daughters made for this country. Explain to me why my money should go to someone who salutes a different flag than the red, white, and blue. Tell me why it’s okay for the money that I worked hard for, go to someone who won’t work any job necessary to survive, but will have as many children possible to create a source of income.

I’m not going to stand for an appointed government official telling me what color car I can’t drive or what type of light bulb I have to purchase or even what kind of grocery bag I’m required to use. Until I physically see what global warming is actually doing to my environment, I will use whatever color vehicle I choose to drive to the grocery story, purchase whatever source of lighting I want, and place it into whatever material bag I choose. Until I see squirrels dropping from the trees, or bowling ball sized hail, or air thicker than the smoke in the kitchen when I burn a pot roast, stay the hell out of my life and out of my purchases.

And I’m not going to stand for any politician who breaks his promise of not raising taxes. Explain yourself to the guy who’s working 60 hours a week but can’t pay for his daughter’s dental visit because his car registration doubled. He supported you for every cause and when all he asked was to not pay more, you stabbed him in the back. He begged and pleaded with you. I can’t afford to have my paycheck decrease. I’m already getting calls from the bank, asking for my car payment, and you’re wanting to take more? But those calls never made it to your ears.

You have been surrounded by fellow hand-shakers and baby-kissers, and you’ve become use to the good life. You don’t have to worry about health care. You don’t have to worry about retirement. You have never worried about when the next check was coming in so you can buy groceries. You never had to worry about sending in the minimum to PG&E, just to keep the lights on. And you have never had to explain to your 7-year-old daughter that we can’t have a birthday party this year sweetheart because we’re losing our home.

But you do want the power. You do want the perks. So you sell your soul and the livelihood of your constituents for the next available elected or appointed position. You couldn’t last one week in the real world. Well, I have a message for you. Start looking for a job. It’s time you actually earned a living.

I may not have to take a bullet in the hip, or watch my fellow Marines die like my father did for the love of his country.

But I’m sure as hell not going to stand around and watch politicians and elitists destroy this country my father fought for.

I will remain informed. I will remain vigilante. And I will let all of you, the elected officials we put in charge, I will let you know when your time is done. Because you work for us. You work for my father.

Copyright © 2009 1560 KNZR

http://knzr.com/Article.asp?id=1275590&spid=17153
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

It sure does. Nailed it good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But have we stood by too long with our borders open, the government not checking I-9s on the immigrants, no 287g , lack of harsh employer punishment for hiring illegals, by not fixing the 14th Amendment on Anchor Babies and on and on.... Deport the undocumented illegal immigrants.

TAXATION WITH MIS-REPRESENTATION!

What about the left - extremists at UNC - Carolina?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great letter. It sure represents how alot of us "rightwing extremists" feel.(sarcasm)
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dont Forget Rick Roberts' "I Want my Country Back"

“I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!â€

jamesw62 Me too!

And who does Robert Gibbs think he is? The greatest spokesperson for the great President?

The brainwashing is not working Washington