Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Taxation without Representation?

Can we sue the federal government on this violation of our constituion? Roughly 92% of America says no to amnesty so where is our representation? I haven't noticed that taxation has been stopped.

Dianne

Cute...wish I hadn't sent mine and put it in an escrow account until they started doing their job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, we should be able to sue them. We need to talk to a US Attorney or a Constitutional Attorney--maybe both.

I know the IRS can't be sued...but the INDIVIDUAL IRS reps can be sued. Shouldn't it be the same for the senate..if we can't sue them as a body..we should be able to sue them as individuals...who broke (are breaking) their constitutional oaths to this nation and her people.

MJ

(formerly RoadRunner)

Several years ago, maybe 10, the state of Texas was preparing a lawsuit aganst the federal government because illegal immigrants were breaking school districts along the border.

So, you know what they did??? The decided that rather than school districts being primarily funded by local property taxes, they would take everyone's tax money and distribute it 'evenly' across the state.

So if you want to pay higher property taxes so you can have better schools, forget it.

It was dubbed, "The Robin Hood Bill'. Some school districts have taken it to court, but lost.

What really upset me on this was the fact the man who was on the education committe who pushed this was a politician I had supported both in campaigning and money. My last dollar to a politician.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)