Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Steelerbabe, you've got a good idea --- but what about the justice department, the FBI or the federal court house, there's one in every district -- maybe then we can get federal laws enforced
    Mamie, I would have thought so myself years ago but I don't think that is reality now. What appears to be going on with the departments you mentioned is that Bush has put out the word that too much enforcement of his auh, hum 'guest workers' just might get you into hot water. Law enforcement dealing with 'guest workers', I think, are having to decide, is it going to be enforcement of the immigration laws or their paycheck. Which do you think it is going to be? They got mortgages too.

Personally, the taste of Bush's 'guest workers' is bitter and getting worse. I hate it when it is shoved down past my taste buds before I have a chance to spit it out. Like 'ugly', 'guest workers' goes to my bones. You Republicans who stand idlely by while this country is being bled to death are going to pay a heavy price one day.

Those immigration laws are not going to be enforced until there is someone like Tancredo sitting in the oval office. Hillary is not going to do it either and those who think differently will be fooled again. By the time someone like Tancredo gets in the oval office, it will probably be too late. Bush is blind on this one and just as hardheaded.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Steelerbabe, you've got a good idea --- but what about the justice department, the FBI or the federal court house, there's one in every district -- maybe then we can get federal laws enforced
    Mamie, I would have thought so myself years ago but I don't think that is reality now. What appears to be going on with the departments you mentioned is that Bush has put out the word that too much enforcement of his auh, hum 'guest workers' just might get you into hot water. Law enforcement dealing with 'guest workers', I think, are having to decide, is it going to be enforcement of the immigration laws or their paycheck. Which do you think it is going to be? They got mortgages too.

Personally, the taste of Bush's 'guest workers' is bitter and getting worse. I hate it when it is shoved down past my taste buds before I have a chance to spit it out. Like 'ugly', 'guest workers' goes to my bones. You Republicans who stand idlely by while this country is being bled to death are going to pay a heavy price one day.

Those immigration laws are not going to be enforced until there is someone like Tancredo sitting in the oval office. Hillary is not going to do it either and those who think differently will be fooled again. By the time someone like Tancredo gets in the oval office, it will probably be too late. Bush is blind on this one and just as hardheaded.
    I don't think federal agencies are in a hurry to enforce immigration laws, but they should have to deal with it everyday!

• The President shall be commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the militia of the several states, when called into the actual service of the United States;

and he shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment.

He shall have power, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, to make treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur;
      and he shall nominate, and by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, shall appoint ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, judges of the Supreme Court, and all other officers of the United States, whose appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by law: but the Congress may by law vest the appointment of such inferior officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the courts of law, or in the heads of departments.

The President shall have power to fill up all vacancies that may happen during the recess of the Senate, by granting commissions which shall expire at the end of their next session.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper;

he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.
    I don't see anything in the powers vested in the President that gives him the authority to initiate legislation for "guest worker" programs for "foreign nationals" ---- "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives" ---- but not even Congress can initiate legislation for the benefit of "foreign nationals" ---- Congress can "establish a uniform rule of naturalization" and also "To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Let me guess....[drum roll]......The Mayor's campaign contribution list looks like the construction and contractors page from the Herndon phone book!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Those several hundred citizens that don't want the day labor center can go to court and sue the city, specifically whosever signature is on those documents, under the RICO act. Pick a few citizens on disability to head the suit, and you can file for free and you don't need an attorney. It's not very complicated.

Someone should give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambsmarch
    Those several hundred citizens that don't want the day labor center can go to court and sue the city, specifically whosever signature is on those documents, under the RICO act. Pick a few citizens on disability to head the suit, and you can file for free and you don't need an attorney. It's not very complicated.

Someone should give them a call.
    filing a RICO complaint without an attorney is not complicated?? state or federal court?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

The Phone number for the mayor Mr O'reilly , who has as of december 23/05 - opened his new site and is now providing english lessons for the illegals in herndon va-
    is 703-435-6805

also here is the name of an employer who hires these laborers; openly admitting this on The Jim Lerher hour;
    Bill Farrar / Tree maintence
    11718 leesburg Pike/ herndon va 20170-2103
    phone number is 703-430-9540

Last year, here in the North County of San Diego, ONE DOZEN Border Patrol agents rounded up for deportation over 400 illegals in the interior areas in only three days. What happened next? You guessed it, the sweeps were immediately stopped by the Bush administration. Why? Because they worked TOO well. If that doesn't tell you anything about how Bush feels about interior enforcement or day laborer/employer sanctions, I don't know what will. Bush will not allow any more of these type of operations to occur. Why? Because they would show to the people that enforcement of the law would actually work, and they simply CANNOT allow that to happen.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12