Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Tea Party Presses Perry on Immigration

Tea Party Presses Perry on Immigration

Tea Party activists are promising to hold Rick Perry's feet to the fire over illegal immigration.

A group of them will stage a news conference at the Texas Capitol Monday urging Perry to enact a ban on so-called “sanctuary cities,â€

Mr. Jay Root,

Your statement "Over his long career in Texas politics, Perry has reflected his state's political mainstream by positioning himself as a relative moderate on immigration." is a matter of opinion, not fact.

In your article, this should have been prefaced as in "In my opinion, over his long career in Texas politics, Perry has reflected his state's political mainstream by positioning himself as a relative moderate on immigration."

Or as "Over his long career in Texas politics, Perry has reflected his state's political mainstream by positioning himself as a relative moderate on immigration." said Jay Root, Reporter for....

Over 81% of Americans oppose in-state tuition for illegal aliens. That makes Rick Perry's position a radical view. Opposing what Rick Perry did is the "mainstream" and you have printed false information without sourcing that includes your inaccurate opinion.

Please correct.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    Americans For Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.ALIPAC.us
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bob Perry, a wealthy Houston homebuilder
    And I wonder where parts of his wealth came from? Could it be hiring cheap labor forces to add to his profit line? Just like here they use cheap labor ,but still charge thew same amount for the homes they sell.

Ask the sellers,as I have done before and they (as all the rest do) say they work hard. So in other words they will hire cheap laborers and still turn better profits by selling that home to me for the same pricing.

So they want to call me names because I want our laws abided by and our borders secured but at this very same time these employers will hire and pay lesser wages for the same work THAT USED TO BE performed by citizens of various communities across America.

So who is trying to screw who? Or taking advantage of a situation?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou