Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LawEnforcer said:
    McCain vs Hillary? I say, let Hilarry win and teach the GOP that it will never win a race without the conservative base.

Having Hillary in the White House means that the Republican Senator will block any amnesty bill that comes its way. We all know that an Amnesty bill to pass it must have bi-partisan support. If Hillary is the one promoting it, it will be a partisan bill that will die in the Senate or in the House.

If McCain is in the White House, he will force other Republicans to support his amnesty bill.

Screw McCain and the GOP. Let them learn that without the conservative base, they will NEVER win a presidential election.
    I agree completely, the Republican party is on life support as it is.

Let it die with dignity. (smirk)

They don't call it the stupid party for nothing. They eat their own, especially if they are half decent and don't have the imprimatur of the CFR.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Guys. Your fellow Republicans chose McCain, not the Republican HQ. The electorate, the voters, Americans, voted for McCain. The hardcore conservative voters who despise McCain only make up a small portion of the overall Republican voter population in this country.
    If what you say is true, we don't have any hope to save our country...Now I'm really depressed!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Guys. Your fellow Republicans chose McCain, not the Republican HQ. The electorate, the voters, Americans, voted for McCain. The hardcore conservative voters who despise McCain only make up a small portion of the overall Republican voter population in this country.
    If what you say is true, we don't have any hope to save our country...Now I'm really depressed!
    I don't believe that it is. Do you guys actually believe that the American people are in charge of this country?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Bear said:

I don't believe that it is. Do you guys actually believe that the American people are in charge of this country?
    Now on this I agree with you completely.

My Husband thinks I am a fool to keep on fighting for it, but I want to leave everyone's Children and Grandchildren the same Country that I thought I had.

Finding out how long this NWO has been in the works was very depressing, also finding out the other things like Agenda 21 where the United Nations is in charge of all of our National Parks and Waterways was hard to believe. I looked it up, they even had Pittsburgh's 3 Rivers on the list.

People are in for a rude awakening.

Michelle Malkin said she had many on her site who say that if McCain gets the nomination they will stay at home or vote Independent. The best thing they can do is vote independent and re-register as Independent.

That sends a BIG message.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why don't we shut down the national and state GOP headquarters with E-mails letting them know we will not vote for McCain?

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    Why don't we shut down the national and state GOP headquarters with E-mails letting them know we will not vote for McCain?
    Get us the email addresses. Not a bad idea
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wouldn't you be better off trying to influence voters in the remaining primaries? The HQ can hardly pull McCain out of the race because of the email bombardment...

Quote Originally Posted by neodyn55
    Wouldn't you be better off trying to influence voters in the remaining primaries? The HQ can hardly pull McCain out of the race because of the email bombardment...
    They can quit backing him. That's who they touted the last time they contacted me and I said he11 no to sending money to back a Dem..

[quote=1_paint]
    Quote Originally Posted by neodyn55
    Quote Originally Posted by "1_paint":27exaq5m
    They can quit backing him. That's who they touted the last time they contacted me and I said he11 no to sending money to back a Dem..[/quote:27exaq5m]

I said the same thing last time. Haven't had ANY calls this time. LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast