Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

teachings of illegal alien parents as well as activist group

I don't like the fact that people come here illegally period but believe it or not I have met some illegal aliens that you would have no idea they were illegal. For a number of reasons...
    1. they speak english
    2. they are not collecting government benefits
    3.they assimilate and love the country and would like to obtain legal residency and then citizenship.
    4. they are educated or want to be educated.

I mean surely, a book cannot be that expensive. If I planned on bringing my relatives to the country I had migrated to, I would do what my dad did for us and send books that teach english skills to my family members so they would have an easier time assimilating. If illegal aliens were smart and wanted to do the right thing, especially when it comes to their children, would try getting an education in economics, investments, as well as literacy/speaking in english. If they were educated especially in economics, they could be buying up properties(instead of just sending money back to family members) like my father did. By showing you own so many properties, and or investments(most mexicans dont trust banks when they first get here due to experiences with banks in Mexico), this is what they look at when they hand out legal visas-if you have collateral or ownership of property, they assume you will not be a burden to the economy. Of course, this could take a little education, and as most of you know, this is unimportant to them. As it is, most illegal aliens and or paper non english speaking indigenous residents(only legal due to fake documents bought from someone who works for the INS) If they really were patrotic mexicans and so proud to be from Mexico, then where is their pride. If my country was falling apart as much as Mexico is everyday and I had to come here illegally, then I would want to become educated, do the right thing and set a good example for my children by working to obtain legal status for myself as well as them so they don't have to find out they are illegal themselves. I would also learn english and work hard, obstaining from drugs/alcohol, and I would not be making babies that I could not support. I would then use that education in an effort to expose mexican corruption, educate others in Mexico, and try and work with the people(without violence) with knowledge as power.

Mexican activist groups mostly led by the white elite mexicans coincidentally-who have close relations with the government of Mexico, not only help in the exploitation of their own people but are now hurting them by making them lazy and making it to where there is no need for them to learn english. In doing this, they are keeping them in a state of poverty. This does not help Mexico as a country. As it is, the government of Mexico along with mexican activist groups are not making their people very desirable and/or marketable for other countries around the world. I know that Chile, Peru, as well as other countries in south america have dual citizenship with Spain-Vicente Fox has almost demanded the same.They see what those people are doing over here, as well as the constant badmouthing they do of all of Europe. Vicente Fox goes to Spain and kisses up to them as well as Chile and other spanish speaking nations going as far as to claim that he wants make Mexico more like Spain and wanting to use Chile as a model for the future of Mexico's economy. I guess he was hoping Spain was stupid and wanted to exploit the people of Mexico. I cant believe he had the nerve to brag about the unemployment rate in Mexico. IF 50,000,000 unskilled poor people leave a country to work in another country and send money back to mexico as well as to family members remaining in Mexico, gee that country they left would of course have a lower unemployment rate. most of us intelligent members of anti-illegal immigration groups as well as the people of other latin american/european nations know this also. Fox must think the rest of latin america is stupid and that they dont know the reason the enemployment rate of Mexico is the lowest in latin america is because of the fact that at least 1/4 maybe more of their population is working here.We know why
    he encourages them to come over here illegally, to better his economy because he knows those people are easily manipulated. He also knows that some of the corporate supremacists of this country who have friends in office and contribute to campaign funds, make more money with cheaper labor.

. No other country, be it south america, etc wants a mass group of uneducated, poor people. Spain like most of south america, dispised exploitation and chasing of cheap labor that our government does. Mexicans would not last long in those countries if they went around soliciting work for cheap labor and they cannot suck off the welfare system there. Not only that, but in most south american spanish towns, mexicans would have to speak proper spanish, as it is they think all latinos from other nations should learn their dialect when coming to america. Their dialect and lack of education would give them away and in most small towns especially, someone would call immigration on them.
    South America hated CAFTA for the same reason-depressing wages. Exploitation of the poor etc. I guess this is the reason most mexican illegal aliens only migrate to the U.S., they know south america would not put up with it, and would not give in to their-"pity poor me, take care of me, I have every excuse for why I cant be educated, as well as their "I am working to send money to mexico-bettering their economy and not yours" rhetoric.

Groups like La Raza, La Mecha take advantage of these poor uneducated people, by masking themselves as protectors of their rights. They say that it is racist for teachers to encourage parents to learn english also. They say that the non english speaking mexican parents should be exempt from learning english because they(like immigrants from all countries who did not speak english at first but learned) work long hours...this as we know is not true regarding most of the mothers of illegal aliens. Or they use the excuse that parents of illegal aliens are illiterate. Really? Then why are public assistance programs, school forms, etc being printed in Spanish. If they are so illiterate than why do why bother having spanish bulletins, forms, notices, etc. It is simple, groups like La RAza, La Mecha, as well as the other elite white mexicans and or chicanos, and the government of mexico know that by keeping people uneducated and keeping them encouraging them join mexican activist groups etc, then they are keeping americans and mexicans from learning about each other and keeping them from hearing from americans about how the mexican government has lied to them and manipulated them. ACtivist groups know that by keeping them uneducated and low skilled, and keeping them dependent on their education/bilingual skills, that they will be a constant source of cheap labor and a constant economical asset to the mexican governement-of which activist groups like enrique morones(whom I have heard is an agent for the mexican government) are very close to.

One thing I cannot understand is why they don't try learning english before they come to the country-especially in the central american nations where people are more litng. In our case, we had missionaries from our church who visited us all the time while our father was in the states working to bring us over here(not illegally). We learned a lot of english from them. For my dad, he was a merchant marine so, he picked up quite a few languages from all over the world. Then again, he did not look at education as an unneccessary and/or stupid thing as most of the illegals from mexico do. They just seem to figure there will be and/or should be an interpreter anywhere. It is nice to see some latinos who are new to the united states, who may not speak perfect english but again unlike most of the communist illegal aliens of mexico, they don't play stupid and are not embarrassed about trying.

It does amaze me that for a country in which most of the indigenous are so macho and love to make their macho threats of taking over, that they are scared to speak english out of fear of saying something wrong. Boy, they are such tough guys.(being sarcastic.) I donnot offer my spanish skills anywhere. If I here someone in a store having a hard time explaining something to a salesperson/cashier. My lips are sealed unless I am in a long line in a store waiting to be checked out...then I only interpret because my patience wears thin.
    When I first moved to winthrop, ma,it was prodominantly italian america, a group of people who I get along with great. Now, we are getting quite an influx of non english speaking brazillians as well as you guessed it non-english speaking ,latinos. I see a lot of italian americans and irish americans up here who are not at all happy with the problems of illegal immigration mainly from central america and mexico because they feel it is unfair that their parents, some of which are straight from Italy and/or Ireland, had to learn english and did not mind assimilating and unlike illegal aliens from mexico and central america, italians and the irish especially in new england were very successful in the economic world. They did it by assimilating and being educated. The parents as well as the children learned english unlike the illegal aliens from mexico and central america who put immense amount of pressure for their children to learn english while wondering why bilingual education is causing their children to have difficulty in learning as well as writing/reading english. The illegal aliens from central america/mexico seem to think it is okay and that it does not set a bad example to not learn english and rely on their children as unpaid interpreters.

A lot of the reason, for the mexican people no longer integrating and assimilating is because of groups like La RAza, La Mecha, Maldef, etc who not only make all latin americans look bad by focusing on racial identity when in countries like where I came from(Chile) we dont look at race-we look at education- in some places they care about social class. It amazes me that being from Chile, also a latin american nation, how different it is than mexico-different in culture, morals, respect for the law, furthering education. In Chile, they kids of all ages are very very competitive academically. The illegal alien anchor babies and or illegal alien children, don't seem to take it seriously. Their parents dont help the situation by not learning english themselves. Sometimes, kids need someone to be able to help them with homework. What good will a parent be who is not even learning english and/or encouraging his child to practice the english he/she has learned in school each day. You would think that they would at least want to take a look at the spanish to english lessons their kids bring home from school. How can a parent who does not care about bettering themselves and educating themselves expect their kids to want to learn english. Not only that but most parents like to make sure their children do their homework and/or check it, how can the parents of these children do that.

Also, the fact that many of these parents from Mexico, constantly tell these children that "the land they have moved to was stolen from Mexico and that we are going to take over -and how white people are bad people and that whites think they are better than mexicans", is the cause of these children getting into gangs, disrespecting teachers in school and not really caring about education. As it is, their kids may be getting an english education, however, when you see them in class at schools, they only sit and socialize around other spanish speaking kids. When they are working in groups, they gab to each other in spanish. The only time they speak to whites is to ask them if they have their notes (because the illegal alien kid did not think it was important) or homework, begging them to allow them to copy it, telling the white kid, their father will beat them. They dont worry about bad grades because their parents who speak no english will not be able to communicate with teachers. When they get bad grades on their report card, they tell their parents that it is because the teacher does not like mexicans. Yes, folks I have heard this many times.

Most anchor babies donnot graduate high school because they know by being bilingual all they need is a ged. Most of them even as adults, seem to be the worst spellers. When I was in high school with them, they would ask me how to spell simple four letter words that they should have learned in fourth grade. Well, what do you expect from children who have parents encouraging them to only learn english and go to school until they are able to drop out, get a ged, and using the free bilingual education and or english education the good people of the united states gave them, to get a job that most people would only get with a high school diploma and/or college education? Why would these kids have respect for their teachers, their education, as well as wanting to befriend white students, when mom and dad say they are only forcing them to go to school until they are old enough to drop out, then it is time to work and to stay away from white people because they are the enemy and this land used to be mexico and/or is still Mexico and we are taking over.

Very enlightening, sonali! Thank you for your perspective.