Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ted Cruz’s dad rips RINOs: ‘We, the people, are not stupid’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Ted Cruz’s dad rips RINOs: ‘We, the people, are not stupid’

Ted Cruz’s dad rips RINOs: ‘We, the people, are not stupid’

by Cheryl K. Chumley-The Washington Times | published on October 2, 2013

The apple really doesn’t fall far from the tree. Sen. Ted Cruz’s dad took to the stage at a recent Colorado event to deliver a scathing speech in support of his son’s filibuster try and to put Republicans-In-Name-Only on notice.

“What is sad is the RINOs who went running to vote with Harry Reid,” said Rafael Cruz, 74, who fled Cuba when he was a teenager and now lives near Dallas, Politico reported. He delivered the speech a few days ago during a Republican Party dinner event in Colorado, the video of which was just now coming to the attention of the national media.
    “I know I am in a Republican Party meeting,” he said. “If you want to throw tomatoes at me, throw tomatoes at me, but unfortunately you cannot say that the Republican Party is without blame. We have too many RINOs in the Republican Party.”

The senior Mr. Cruz specifically condemned the 25 Republicans who fought against his son’s filibuster in the Senate.
    “Unfortunately, some of those RINOs that have been there for 30 years want to be there for another 30,” he said, Politico reported. “They have no clue of what’s happening in the country. As a matter of fact, most of them refused to have town hall meetings because they didn’t want to face ‘we, the people.’ They have their minds made up and basically their idea is this: ‘You’re too stupid, and I know what I’m doing.’ Well, I’ll tell you what, we, the people, are not stupid. We, the people, ought to be smart enough to vote them right out of office or primary then, and put constitutional conservatives in their place.”

Read the full article: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/2/ted-cruzs-dad-rips-rinos-we-people-are-not-stupid/

The Rino's are just that Republican's in name only ( RINO)!!! They don't work for us or the Constitution, they are traitors to themselves and our Country, now we won't even go to the Democ-rats side. We should be able to vote them out unfortunately I don't believe our votes count...We do need a Third party in this Country, I would like to call it the Tea Party but all of a sudden that is a bad name.....
    Last edited by kathyet2; 10-03-2013 at 03:10 PM.