Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Ted Cruz: ‘Donald Funded the Gang of Eight’

Ted Cruz: ‘Donald Funded the Gang of Eight’

by PAM KEY25 Feb 2016

Thursday on CNN’s Republican presidential debate, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) went after his opponent Donald Trump for what he deemed to be “funding” the so-called Gang of Eight immigration reform compromise in the U.S. Senate because he gave campaign contributions to many of the bill’s main proponents.

Cruz said, “Well, existing law provides that those who are deported cannot come back here legally. U.S. citizens can come back. That’s existing law. But let me say, Wolf, I really find it amazing that Donald believes that he is the one who discovered the issue of illegal immigration. I can tell you, when I ran for senate here in the state of Texas, I ran promising to lead the fight against amnesty, promising to fight to build a wall, and in 2013, when I was leading the fight against the Gang of Eight amnesty bill, where was Donald? He was firing Dennis Rodman on “Celebrity Apprentice” and indeed, if you look at the Gang of Eight, one individual on this stage broke his promise to the men and women who elected him and wrote the amnesty bill, but Donald funded the Gang of Eight. If you look at the eight members of the Gang of Eight, Donald gave over $50,000 to three Democrats and two Republicans. And when you’re funding open border politicians, you shouldn’t be surprised when they fight for open borders. And I think if you want to know who actually will secure the borders and follow through, you ought to ask, who has a record before they were a candidate for president, of fighting to secure the borders and stop amnesty, and I’m the only one on this stage that has that record. And by the way, Marco is exactly right, that a federal court found Donald guilty of being part of a conspiracy to hire people illegally and entered a $1 million judgment against him.”

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...gang-of-eight/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    federal court found Donald guilty of being part of a conspiracy to hire people illegally and entered a $1 million judgment against him.”
    This is new news for me. I knew Trump had been accused of hiring illegals in the past, but I didn't know he had actually been found guilty of the violation in a federal court.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn