Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Ted Cruz to pick Carly Fiorina as vice president if he wins Republican nomination

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As a woman who started out in the hi-tech industry as a secretary in the 70's it was hard no matter what degree you had. We did not have to fight just the good old boy club, but we also had to fight foreign cultures that did not respect woman. I watched over and over as intelligent qualified woman were brought in as management, only to be eaten up and spit out. I watched and I learned. We shared tapes of empowerment for woman. How to work within the old boy club, how to take charge. We took courses on reading a person's body language and the use of words and the most important lesson we learned was networking. Yes we worked hard and we did trail-blaze, but unless you have walked in our shoes nobody knows what sacrifices we made to work our way up to management. But the one thing we knew as woman was it made no difference where you started out in the climb to the top it was a fight. It makes no difference that I don't personally care for Carly, I will not judge her.

You are very kind Monterey Sherry. I have some basic issues with Fiorina based on her performance at HP and some of her stances. That she is a woman should not give her a pass. JMO.

http://www.alipac.us/f9/carly-fiorin...graphy-323698/

http://www.alipac.us/f9/fiorina-sing...zation-323381/

http://www.alipac.us/f9/carly-fiorin...ship-t-323273/

She could be the biggest rat in the world, woman or not. I am just saying that I have seen way to many woman in management in the hi-tech industry set up for failure.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    She could be the biggest rat in the world, woman or not. I am just saying that I have seen way to many woman in management in the hi-tech industry set up for failure.
    I agree and I have seen much of the same. I have issues with Fiorina specifically based on her history. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Caitlyn Jenner Trump's V.P. ?

I actually think Cruz would be good for a Trump VP.

Cruz knows how the DC elites play the Washington game, secret backdoor deals and the
    many manipulations played on the Floor to block a Bill or get it passed.

I think Cruz's knowledge would come in handy for Trump.

Since we are on the topic.....

Jeff Sessions for Secretary of the Homeland Security

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, ICE Director, U.S. Immigration and Border Protection

Ben Carson as The U.S. Surgeon General

Chris Christie, U.S. Attorney General, The United States Department of Justice (DOJ)
    Last edited by lorrie; 04-30-2016 at 06:54 PM.

There are a lot of good people who know how the legislative game works better than Cruz without all the Cruz baggage.

Scott Brown was in the US Senate for 3 years.

Scott Brown was also a member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives for 6 years and then the Massachusetts Senate for another 6 years.

Scott Brown was also in the US Army National Guard for 35 years, from 1979 to 2014, and rose to the level of Colonel in the JAG Unit.

Scott Brown graduated cum laude from Tufts University with a BA in history, and from Boston College Law School.

Scott Brown is the perfect Vice President for Donald Trump, he's spearheaded Veterans issues, he received an award for response to 9/11, he's an outstanding and extraordinary everyman with more talent than has been used, more courage than has been called upon, more decency than has been recognized, he's man that's got your back, a friend and associate you can trust with your life, and loves this country every bit as much as we do.

He also has pizazz. For a $1000 to help pay for law school, he entered the Cosmopolitan Magazine's contest for America's Sexiest Man, and won. When his parents divorced, his mother had to use welfare. He was also abused at a youth camp.

Scott Brown is the perfect VP candidate for Trump. Brains, heart, military experience, legislative experience (federal and state), law degree, moderate, articulate, 2 daughters, small business experience, and the intelligence to know Trump is the One, and the first person from the Congress sitting or former, to endorse Trump because Brown knows we've got to secure our borders, stop illegal immigration and fix our trade deals.

Check him out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Brown

Ann Coulter refers to Donald Trump as the Alpha Male, and I would agree with her.

Scott Brown is a quieter version of the same type of person, the perfect version to serve as VP.

We need a Vice President and President with this inner strength and self-confidence mixed with the common sense, intelligence and unwavering loyalty to the American People that both Trump and Brown have.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12