Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

God forbid Ted Kennedy had to answer a tough question
    I don't think he is smart enough (or sober enough) to answer a tough question.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

What do you expect from an alcoholic?

Prince Charming of Chappiquidick

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

When your mother told you not to accept rides from strangers, she meant Ted Kennedy. To Bush's credit, he once called him "Chappy."
    When we gonna wake up?

1 vote

Steve,

I just left a phone message w/ Senator Kennedy's office to withdraw his support of guest worker amnesty and illegal immigration, etc.

I emphasized that I am a registered voter in his state. Left address and #

You never know....

Mass just voted down in state tuition for illegal immigrants!

Mass_citizen

Will second the request

Mass_Citizen, I will second the request tomorrow when I call the good senator's offices. I do so enjoy talking to his aids!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

You folks probably have more clout with his office than I do...since I'm in Ohio and can't vote for him or against him!

I used to work for the Ohio Legislature, so believe me that letters and phone calls do have an impact....especially when they are delivered in large numbers.

It makes the legislators nervous...and can discourage them for supporting unpopular legislation. It's the calls and letters that make the legislation "unpopular."

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve, I'm not in Mass either. But I talk to the Kennedy aids anyway. I talk to ALL the Senators in the country. sometimes they ask where Im clling from and sometimes not.

Glad to hear you say that our calls and e-mails are doing some good. sometimes it can be discouraging, especially when the aids "DON"T KNOW" the Senators' positions. I hardly see how that is possible, so it is just what they are told to say.

Had another good conversation with a Kennedy aid. I asked if he'd seen any of the pictures of the pro open borders people demanding whites leave the continent and burning the American flag. HE SAID HE HADN'T SEEN THOSE!! I invited him to come to ALipac to see the news articles.

"Oh, but don't you have a more balaced site for me to see?" I told him the news articles are just from the national newspapers. Any idea how I can get those pictures from "Lulac raises hate Speech" over to him. Especially the one where they are burning the American flag?

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

'cognitive dissonance' at work. No one wants to see or read or know anything that does not support their point of view....wouldn't you suppose that since Kennedy is such a liberal that his aides would also be liberal?

Does anyone think there's a whisper of a prayer that Kennedy can be voted out of office? He should have been gone long ago...he's done a power of damage to our country.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Probably not, RR. I was born in Mass, tho Im not there now. The people fairly worshipped Jack Kennedy when he was alive. I think Ted has been riding his coattails all these years 'cause Mass just has to have a Kennedy to remember Jack by. I don't know, just my opinion.

Sometimes people vote a certain way for the WRONG reasons.

I think Ted has been riding his coattails all these years 'cause Mass just has to have a Kennedy to remember Jack by. I don't know, just my opinion.
    My opinion is that he is squandering the family fortune to buy his seat time after time. I cannot for the life of me see why the people of Massachusetts can't see through him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast