Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Kennedy and Manesty Bills

Congress has passed 7 amnesties for
    illegal aliens, starting in 1986.

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA) Amnesty, 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
    2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
    3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
    4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
    5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti

6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
    7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens
    8. Nine current bills are vying to be Amnesty No. 8

http://www.numbersusa.com/interests/amnesty_print.html

And don't forget the BIG amnesty of 1965.

I wonder why all the amnesty bills seem to come from the same source - lard-butt Ted Kennedy????

Sorry........that was supposed to be AMNESTY BILLS

Well, it's an attention grabber.

You can edit it! If you need instructions on how, PM me.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is hard to understand why Kennedy keeps getting reelected. Even the people in Mass. can see that Kennedy is giving away the country. Yet he complains about the usage of gas and oil in America. This man should be retired immediately and no more kennedy's, clintons, or bushs. America needs new politicans who remember that american citizens are important.

Mostly, Kennedy gets re-elected because no one runs against him here in Massachusetts! Once in a great while, someone decides to run against him, but the person gets nowhere. Mitt Romney ran against him one year and got 40% of the vote - that was the only person who got even close.

Kennedy gets a lot done for the "little people" in our state, including the elderly, who just love him.

Now, with this bill, I think he's gone crazy, and I called his office to say he ought to retire. Why is he doing something against the American working person? Makes me disgusted. He thinks he's doing the right thing for the "little people", but they are MEXICO's little people, not ours!

Not just Kennedy!!!! One of the architects of the NAU is former MASS governor William Weld. Bet you a dollar to a donut they are big buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Not just Kennedy!!!! One of the architects of the NAU is former MASS governor William Weld. Bet you a dollar to a donut they are big buddies!
    That's right, Girlygirl! Weld is playing a HUGE role in the North American Community by 2010!!! I read transcripts from some of the CFR meetings last year and he dismissed all of us as "those restritionists". It was as though we were just fleas on an elephant's back!!!