Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Poe on why he voted NO

In his email blast

Dear Friends,

Today, the House passed the Financial Stabilization Package, 263-171. I voted against the Wall Street Bail-Out because it doesn’t do anything of the sort. The Senate bill that was before the House today was four times longer than the bill the House rejected earlier this week and loaded with squeaky pork. Somehow in the “so-calledâ€

April
    I appreciate all the calls and emails I have received on this subject over the last week. We have received thousands of calls and emails – 90% of you said you did not support this bill. Your opinions are important to me and I encourage you to keep sending them my way.
    THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE PEOPLE!!!

Ted Poe is one of the few good ones left. Maybe we could get him to pass the word along that we're booting out all the traitors on this bill.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Ted Poe is one of the few good ones left. Maybe we could get him to pass the word along that we're booting out all the traitors on this bill.
    All that voted against the bailout and listened to the American people need to be thanked for listening to us. I think our phone calls told the traitors they would be booted out, now we just need to follow through!

I'll be curious to see how the markets react on Monday. The Dow had gained 300 points Friday morning, but lost all those within minutes of the bill passing. If the market doesn't adjust after all this wrangling to get this money, people will be even madder. Fox is going to talk about the pork in this bill, coming up next.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too bad Ted Poe isn't running for President. He is one of the few in Washington that deserves to be there.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas