Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tell John McCain How You Feel About His Hispandering

Here's place to tell John McCain why you won't vote for him, and that you object to him meeting in private with Hispanics behind America's back and telling them he'll bring about amnesty as soon as he's in office. I used the topic General Question to send my thoughts to him.

http://www.johnmccain.com/contact/
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will post a polite comment, ya I would really like to give him a piece of my mind but that is counter productive. I would just like to say if you keep it polite it lends more credit to your comment.

Left mine but I chose the event catagory. After all it was a Hispanic event..

Mine basicly covered meeting in private, promising amnesty when it's not his right to grant and encouraging Spanish in a state that is not close to Mexican border and has made English the OFFICIAL language...representing ALL people in this country and supporting rule of law and the Constitution...nice, polite and not voting for him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used the events also . No shame from me , Full bore. Dam Juan full speed a head
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I left a message. I really wish I could have remained anonymous. I had to leave an email address. Illegals get to use several aka's so why cant I?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Last Saturday during a phone conversation, my mother told me that she saw a TV news show reporting that Senator John McCain was in CANADA and there told an audience that the FIRST language spoken in HIS homestate of Arizona was SPANISH! WHAT on earth was McCain doing in Canada my mom wondered. Isn't he running to be president of THIS country?!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Last Saturday during a phone conversation, my mother told me that she saw a TV news show reporting that Senator John McCain was in CANADA and there told an audience that the FIRST language spoken in HIS homestate of Arizona was SPANISH! WHAT on earth was McCain doing in Canada my mom wondered. Isn't he running to be president of THIS country?!
    McCain is paving the way for the NAU.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean wrote
    McCain is paving the way for the NAU.
    Through our corrupt election process, the the CFR and the Bilderberg Group have him where he's at. And if he's not elected, then they will have Berserk to finish what Bushface didn't have time for.

You know he had a meeting with the LaRaza gang.
    Has promised hispanics he will revive Comprehensive Immigration Reform Measures.

www.VDare.com/guzzardi/070803_laraza.htm

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Here is mine:

My entire family have been loyal republicans for years. We will never pull the lever for John McCain due to his selling out of America and American jobs by pushing amnesty for illegal aliens.

If the country is going to continue to sink, I would rather it be at the hands of a Democrat than a Republican.

In the interest of the republican party, McCain should quit the race in favor of a real republican candidate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast