Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Tell President Obama to Cut Off ACORN Now!

I urge you to sign this petition and join me in the fight to protect your tax dollars from being used and abused.
    Rep. Michele Bachmann

The petition

It seems that every time ACORN makes the headlines, it's for scandalous activities and criminal investigations. As if the investigations, indictments, and consent decrees related criminal voter registration fraud activities in more than a dozen states wasn't enough, recent videos show ACORN employees in three cities giving advice to a couple for evading tax laws and getting federal grants to establish a prostitution ring.

Enough is enough!

Since 1994, ACORN has received more than $53 million in direct federal funding. And, bills passed this year could give ACORN access to as much as $10 billion more.

Democrats in Congress are finally wising up, voting overwhelmingly to stem the flow of your tax dollars to ACORN. The Census Bureau even severed its ties with ACORN for the 2010 Census. And, governors are cutting ACORN off in their states. But, President Obama has the power to stop ACORN from getting any more money NOW.

For months, I have fought to cut ACORN off from any more tax money. Using your money is a privilege and their repeated violations of the law and public trust mean they haven't earned that privilege. I have introduced legislation, offered amendments, and written letters to the IRS, the Census Bureau, the Speaker of the House, the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development -- to anyone who could take action to stop this travesty!

It is time for President Obama to step up to his fiduciary duties to you, the taxpayer, and immediately suspend and bar ACORN from any federal programs or funding.

I urge you to sign this petition and join me in the fight to protect your tax dollars from being used and abused.

--Rep. Michele Bachmann

President Obama, I urge you to immediately suspend all federal agencies from doing business with ACORN and using our hard-earned tax dollars to perpetuate their scandalous work. The Senate voted overwhelmingly to cut off ACORN. The House voted overwhelmingly to cut off ACORN. And, now individual states are taking this action as well. We want to know when you will use the authority you have to suspend and bar ACORN from federal funding.

Paid for by Bachmann for Congress

Sign the petition

The petition

It seems that every time ACORN makes the headlines, it's for scandalous activities and criminal investigations. As if the investigations, indictments, and consent decrees related criminal voter registration fraud activities in more than a dozen states wasn't enough, recent videos show ACORN employees in three cities giving advice to a couple for evading tax laws and getting federal grants to establish a prostitution ring.

Enough is enough!

Since 1994, ACORN has received more than $53 million in direct federal funding. And, bills passed this year could give ACORN access to as much as $10 billion more.

Democrats in Congress are finally wising up, voting overwhelmingly to stem the flow of your tax dollars to ACORN. The Census Bureau even severed its ties with ACORN for the 2010 Census. And, governors are cutting ACORN off in their states. But, President Obama has the power to stop ACORN from getting any more money NOW.

For months, I have fought to cut ACORN off from any more tax money. Using your money is a privilege and their repeated violations of the law and public trust mean they haven't earned that privilege. I have introduced legislation, offered amendments, and written letters to the IRS, the Census Bureau, the Speaker of the House, the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development -- to anyone who could take action to stop this travesty!

It is time for President Obama to step up to his fiduciary duties to you, the taxpayer, and immediately suspend and bar ACORN from any federal programs or funding.

--Rep. Michele Bachmann

President Obama, I urge you to immediately suspend all federal agencies from doing business with ACORN and using our hard-earned tax dollars to perpetuate their scandalous work. The Senate voted overwhelmingly to cut off ACORN. The House voted overwhelmingly to cut off ACORN. And, now individual states are taking this action as well. We want to know when you will use the authority you have to suspend and bar ACORN from federal funding.

Paid for by Bachmann for Congress

Sign the petition

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop ... index.html

Signed it and made a comment. Thank you, April.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Signed it and made a comment. Thank you, April.

You're welcome!!!

Done. ACORN needs to be shut off from any tax money whatsoever.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

You know she is organizing another gathering against the healthcare reform in DC this week.

Michele Bachmann has challenged patriotic Americans to join her on the steps of the Capital in Washington, DC this Thursday at noon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8_XcSHHxDk
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

he will never do anything of the kind, no matter what. sorry.

Done! What crap these criminal organizations getting our money, actually any special interest group should not recieve one dollar of taxpayer money. I am sick of them using our own money against us!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

19,528 signatures
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

acorn will not survive the exposure last month tho. the USA needs an online update as if any $$$$ is being shelled out to them via the gov as well. can this be done? they need to be cut off, and pay back the cash that was given to them.

Signed and made a comment.

Thank you for the heads up April !
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast