Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tell you sad story to someone who cares

Mr Harry Reid; Tell you sad stories to someone who gives a damn.

That little senior girl in Smith Valley, Nev who could not to college because her parents were illegal and they could not afford to send her or whatever. Those illegal parents could have taken her back to Mexico where schools are begging for students to apply for aid and grants to go to their colleges. Don’t blame the American people because her parents broke every one of our immigration laws. Put the blame where it belongs, with her parents. I don’t think she is working in the onion fields. I worked my way through college and she could to the same because she can find a job. There are too many American kids who cannot go to college because they cannot find jobs to help them through. Illegals have taken them.
    Tell you sad story to someone who give a damn.

Re: Tell you sad story to someone who cares

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Those illegal parents could have taken her back to Mexico where schools are begging for students to apply for aid and grants to go to their colleges.
    Are they ashamed to be Mexicans?

Drunk Drivers

How come he never talks about the drunk illegal driver that kills someone? Maybe he thinks that we are not aware of such incidents!

Re: Tell you sad story to someone who cares

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Mr Harry Reid; Tell you sad stories to someone who gives a damn.

That little senior girl in Smith Valley, Nev who could not to college because her parents were illegal and they could not afford to send her or whatever. Those illegal parents could have taken her back to Mexico where schools are begging for students to apply for aid and grants to go to their colleges. Don’t blame the American people because her parents broke every one of our immigration laws. Put the blame where it belongs, with her parents. I don’t think she is working in the onion fields. I worked my way through college and she could to the same because she can find a job. There are too many American kids who cannot go to college because they cannot find jobs to help them through. Illegals have taken them.
    Tell you sad story to someone who give a damn.

He is SOOO FOS, and he knows it, everyone in that room knew it. He is a freaking SCUMBAG, TRAITOR. They should be brought up on CRIMINAL CHARGES.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

We have many American students who are going to school in Mexico because the schools want and need students. And they are paying their way.