Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Telling 'THE PEOPLE' about the illegal alien consequences.

My friends,
    This is Brittanicus and I want to inform you of my ongoing work I do daily to promote the war against illegal immigration.

1. I have a BLOG on Fox News-Los Angeles, New york, that is connected with every Fox news website. My immidiate interest is to stop the propagation of 'Sanctuary Cities' My comments charge right across our nation, from SanDiego to any news media on the East coast. All my comments by the way add the most important footer 'Copy & Past and disatribute freely.

This allows people the incentive to write stiff, or interpret my warning and intelligence in their own words--part or whole of my messages

Right now I am giving (ICE) a boost across the country, including the Federal SAVE ACT (H.R.4088)
    Yes! I know its not perfect, but it must be reasonably good, because every pro-illegal immigration entity and their grandmother is trying to derail it. Specifically House Madam Nancy Pelosi:

Here is one of my comments to be found around the country:

Because of the political party commitment to keep the Southern border open at any cost. For Republicans cheap unfettered labor, for the Democrats millions of more potential voters in the future. Both parties dishonor their Oath of Office, our US Constitution against Invasion (Domestic and foreign) and Enforcement of our Immigration Laws! If you go to sites not suppressed by the biased press, you can read about the daily illegal alien carnage of our highways, the pedophiles stalking children, rapists, assaults and murders, social security card fraud. Go to AMERICAN PATROL, LIBERTY POST, IMMIGRATION NEWS INDEXER, NUMBERSUSA, UNIPAC.

Our government skims quietly of your wage packet 356 billion dollars to support illegal low income workers annually. However this is just a small portion of the enormous cost, that has been going on behind your backs for decades.This doesn't include education, free health care or prison services and much more not listed.

Leading Democrats led by Madam Speaker Pelosi have threatened Moderates in the party of alienation, if they sponsor the Federal SAVE ACT (H.R.4088) It's our final chance before the new presidents AMNESTY? This new legislation will guarantee larger funding for (ICE), the border patrol, police departments

----------------------------------------------------------------

Because I'm retired, I am able to spend ample time getting our message out. We better let the people know, because whoever gets into the White House is going to sign into law an AMNESTY--Death Warrant.

I've seen Brittanicus' posts on online various forums and comment sections. Hope he or she keeps up their good work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps Mrs. Clinton...may not sign such an AMNESTY..?

He He He He HaHa...?
    I'm a he and write now I'm working hard to tell people, is going to sign an AMNESTY law. This will happen, as soon as he walks into the Oval Office.

Mrs. Clinton, may be persuaded, not to follow this crazy issue

McCains 'a dark horse'? He says 'NO' But however, I dont trust him..
    When he joined Kennedy, Harry reid....last time...what do you think...?

ALL anyone has to do to learn the DISASTER of ILLEGAL immigration in OUR country is simply to TAKE a LOOK!