Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

I have seen these types of arguments before that La Raza is using.....but the guy using such round and round arguments was being hauled away by the local police as he was nuts (I think his mind was fried from too much meth).

I believe that we need to have a heavy duty campaign against La Raza and their ilk, and also, begin praying that God can restore what is right in this country, it is long overdue (in that, I mean we Americans praying for restored justice and law and order, God is just waiting for us to ask..).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

If they 'hate' hearing it so much, then they should leave the country ASAP!!!

The racial overtones have been intentionally perpetrated and propagated as a diversion from any scrutiny of the true motivation behind this issue which is the deliberate effort by global elitists to legally establish a massive underclass of economically indentured servitude, much like the "Bracero Program" in 1942, all for the purpose of global competitiveness, particularly against China.

Addressing the National Press Club last month, NCLR President Janet Murguia pointed out a need to control free speech when it becomes hate speech. “Everyone knows there is a line sometimes that can be crossed when it comes to free speech. And when free speech transforms into hate speech, we’ve got to draw that line.
    Janet Murguia doesnt understand the concept of "free speech".

There is NO "line sometimes that can be crossed when it comes to free speech", YOU IDIOT! Who is everyone Janet? Hispanics for Illegal Aliens?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

Again Carolinamntwoman, I agree (as per another thread as well) has to be as to why we are seeing so many local companies, owned by local owners, folding and giving way to huge mega-corporations, underselling them.

These home-grown businesses were the backbone of our local communities for years, employing other locals and creating enclaves of local middle class people, all of which are disappearing. I remember many people who owned businesses, nice, middle class people, loved their communities, and did a lot through their businesses for their communities (little league, parks, local food banks, etc...) now they simply cannot do that anymore as their businesses are hurting and they are being undersold by corporate global giants.

I miss those days, I miss those kinds of local connections (Mr. & Mrs. So-and-so, owners of local wood stove store, grocery, restaurant, & clothing stores).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I miss those days, I miss those kinds of local connections (Mr. & Mrs. So-and-so, owners of local wood stove store, grocery, restaurant, & clothing stores).
    So do I, and I feel for those who may never experience this! I really miss the times when most everything was closed on Sundays. Regardless of one's religious or spiritual beliefs, it was so nice to have a "divine holiday" every week without the madness of consumerism! Now, you find stores open every single day of the year. Oh well...not much seems sacred these days!

one old vet said:[quote]labeling all who use the phrase “illegal alienâ€
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

AE

Carolinamtnwoman, I grew up in a small town near Mt. Hood. After 6pm and on Sundays there was hardly anything open. Sundays, everyone was home with family or at church. Big family dinner middle of the day, and a lot of just doing nothing, really, a day of rest.

It is both bad and good these days. The option to get something, like medicine at 3 am when you have a sick kid, but also, the chaos of having businesses open 24/7, means life becomes more complicated all around, for all of us.

April
    Please join in on this action alert to keep our freedom of speech intact!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107369.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123