Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Term limits for congress members

Senior senators and and reps. are not afraid of being voted out. They are chairmen and ranking members in various committees. They are able to bring benefits to their states. So people in their state place them to the seat again and again. They have much advantage over their challengers.

These people are kings and emperors. They don't care about what the public opinions are, but do whatever they like. Even their proposals are defeated again and again, they keep staging new unpopular bills, as Kennedy did.

A term limit for congress members is necessary, to expel these bad eggs and fill the chambers with fresh members who better understand American people's desire and need.

Agreed. They use our own tax dollars to buy votes.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They don't care about what the public opinions are, but do whatever they like.
    Welcome Fuliopen!

The above quote is so true. I was talking with a very intelligent woman I know and she told me this was how Chavez got into power. He lied to the people telling them he was not a communist and then did a 180 as soon as he got elected. They got screwed and so will we if we allow much more of this BS to continue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check out http://goooh.com/