Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Why are we even discussing Romeny and Paul? We all know Hunter is the absolute best candidate on the issues of immigration and border security. Honestly, I'm extremely disappointed that everyone has given up on Hunter just because the MSM has convinced them that he is no longer a viable candidate.
    DITTO on what "Pinstraw" said "MW" only I am really against the money it is costing the American taxpayer also, so add that to the list please, it is sending us into bankruptcy, and we aren't even close to the man that caused 9/11.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you "Bren"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'd like to add something that just crossed my mind. If they have the ability to E-Verify, then the gov't already has what it needs to figure out who is here legally and who is not. So I don't think we currently have a need for yet another ID.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I'd like to add something that just crossed my mind. If they have the ability to E-Verify, then the gov't already has what it needs to figure out who is here legally and who is not. So I don't think we currently have a need for yet another ID.
    Now your thinking for yourself, Martha.

We don't need no stinking Real ID!!!

I think all citizens and legal residence needs is a SS card with picture and only employment information on it that can be swiped with like a credit card. or used with the e-verify and a computer,

The E-Verify will not be able to determine if documents are fake.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Photo Tool
    E-Verify's new Photo Screening Tool is the beginning of biometric verification within the E-Verify system. This additional feature will be the first step in giving employers the tools they need to detect identity theft in the employment eligibility process.

The Photo Screening Tool feature allows an employer to check the photo on his or her new hire's Employment Authorization Document (EAD) or Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card") against the 14.8 million images stored in DHS immigration databases.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/ ... 18190aRCRD
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Photo Tool
    E-Verify's new Photo Screening Tool is the beginning of biometric verification within the E-Verify system. This additional feature will be the first step in giving employers the tools they need to detect identity theft in the employment eligibility process.

The Photo Screening Tool feature allows an employer to check the photo on his or her new hire's Employment Authorization Document (EAD) or Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card") against the 14.8 million images stored in DHS immigration databases.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/ ... 18190aRCRD
    This was the "BIGGEST" tool/loophole that the employers, chamber of commerce, etc. in Arizona were using when trying to fight the employer laws in Arizona----saying that there will be no way of E-Verify to determine fraudulent documents.

Not everyone's pictures are in that system.

Illegals do not have green cards.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    This was the "BIGGEST" tool/loophole that the employers, chamber of commerce, etc. in Arizona were using when trying to fight the employer laws in Arizona----saying that there will be no way of E-Verify to determine fraudulent documents.

Not everyone's pictures are in that system.
    So what. Eliminating the BOGUS Social Security numbers will lower illegal employment by at least 70%. That in itself is a very good start. We can work on the rest of them through other pre-existing enforcement programs.

Giving ICE access to the Social Security no-match files would also be a BIG help.

Allowing Social Security to SEND those no-match letters would help, as well.

How do you eat an elephant??

One bite at a time...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456