Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Testament, I'm Sorry That My Response Was Too Strong

Testament, I want to apologize if my response was a bit strong. Brian locked the thread so I couldn't go back to it tonight.

Even though it's no excuse, being without power for 8 days, I'm not completely up to date on everything. I was thinking that it was an article we were talking about, but it was a post. When I've come to ALIPAC lately, I've been trying to read as fast as possible, because sometimes the generator can run out of gas and shut off. Anyway, it's no excuse, and when I slowed down to read it tonight, I see your point more clearly.
    Even if we're angry about illegal immigration, we should hold ourselves to the highest standards that we can.

Please accept my apology. Today is Tuesday, and all day I thought it was Sunday. We're still very off track here in Florida, but things are getting better. Maybe now that we have electricity again as of today, I'll be able to slow down and be more careful !!

I'm glad you're with us, Testament. You've only made a few posts, and you've already taught me something!! I'm looking forward to posting with you in the future. I hope you have a great week and that you'll be back soon.

LegalUSCitizen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New ALIPAC Rule Made By LegalUSCitizen:

If you don't know what day it is...No Posting !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hang in there Legal, you are doing fine Not everyone can fight to save the country from invasion while putting life back together in the middle of a declared disaster area.

Hang tough,

W

Re: Testament, I'm Sorry That My Response Was Too Strong

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Testament, I want to apologize if my response was a bit strong. Brian locked the thread so I couldn't go back to it tonight.

Even though it's no excuse, being without power for 8 days, I'm not completely up to date on everything. I was thinking that it was an article we were talking about, but it was a post. When I've come to ALIPAC lately, I've been trying to read as fast as possible, because sometimes the generator can run out of gas and shut off. Anyway, it's no excuse, and when I slowed down to read it tonight, I see your point more clearly.
    Even if we're angry about illegal immigration, we should hold ourselves to the highest standards that we can.

Please accept my apology. Today is Tuesday, and all day I thought it was Sunday. We're still very off track here in Florida, but things are getting better. Maybe now that we have electricity again as of today, I'll be able to slow down and be more careful !!

I'm glad you're with us, Testament. You've only made a few posts, and you've already taught me something!! I'm looking forward to posting with you in the future. I hope you have a great week and that you'll be back soon.

LegalUSCitizen
    Legal,
    There is no need to apologize. We all want the same thing: an end to illegal immigration and expulsion of those aliens that are here.

I understand you have been catching hell in Florida. My prayers are with you and everyone in your state.

I've been acting like an energy vampire from this site. You have kept me informed and entertained and energized with the things you say. You are doing a wonderful job fighting illegal immigration.

This is my first stop whenever I get on the net. Everyone here is doing scuh a wonderful job keeping in touch and passing on the word about illegal immigration. Thanks all!

PS
    I would give anything to take Judy to dinner. She is so interesting, I would just love to hear her talk in person.

Taking both Judy and Legal out to dinner would be a really intresting evening!!

Testament, you just gave me a wonderful day. Thank you so much.