Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texans! Call Austin Now!

ACTION ALERT!

The Passage of the Border Security Bill and Proof of Citizenship to Register to Vote Bill Depends on YOU!

The Border Secuirty Bill/HB 13 and Proof of Citizenship to Register to Vote Bill/HB 626 are on the Texas House floor Monday, April 30!

It's time for you to take action, and make your voice heard by calling your Representative and letting them know you want them to support the passage and vote yes on the Border Security Bill and Proof of Citizenship to Register to Vote Bill!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Texans! Call Austin Now!

Texas Capitol Switchboard Number: 512-463-4630

Or, email them at: "Texas Legislature Online" www.capitol.state.tx.us/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope that everyone steps up to the plate and helps our Texas sisters & brothers!!

This will begin to make the lawmakers realize that we have the power to EFFECT VOTERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY!

Americans UNITED

I will be calling on Monday morning
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ME TOO!! Tomorrow morning! come on everyone lets see if we can make Texans as testy as we did the ones in DC
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Texasn! Call Austin Now!

Actually, unless you are a legtimate Texas resident, calling and/or e-mailing Texas legislators only ties up the switchboard and their "in-boxes" so that Texas residents themselves cannot make their own voices heard fairly on these important state issues.

TEX
    do you think that Texans will be ringing the phones in mass?

I sure pray so!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    TEX
    do you think that Texans will be ringing the phones in mass?

I sure pray so!!
    Me to SIS, if the phones were ringing off the hook why did I not have a hard time getting through the other day? I would have thought the phones would have been a little busy!
    Should we call and help out?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If the phones aren't busy, that will be our answer

Over the next few weeks, Texas will be moving fast! The legislative session is coming to an end and bills are flying all over the place.

It's becoming a matter of pass or the bills could die.

Dixie