Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas Border Cameras ???!!!!

'Just a quick question here, as I readily admit I haven't kept up with the immigration issues.
    I live in Texas, and I thought way, way back that Perry had stated we'd have cameras that all citizens could access showing several areas of our borders.
    I realize this has been quite a while back, but I guess that was another of the broken campaign promises ?? That there was never any real intent of placing cameras at any location ??
    Thanks for your patience.

Wellcome Eagle shadow go to www.blueservo.com this is a site run by the texas border sherriffs assoc. and has 20 plus cameras to watch and report suspicious activity.

Thank You

Thanks Rebelrouser. The link is very much appreciated !
    'Have it bookmarked and will check it out later !

Welcome, eagleshadow. Those might be a few of the cameras that actually function! I guess some pubmates down in OZ-land (Australia) even enjoy watching the monitors while downing a few.

OTOH, Boeing's motion detecting cameras are an expensive, wasteful joke. This negates Obama's promise to secure our borders----yet they still press on with their amnesty proposals.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)