Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Texas Colonias Initiative and Welfare

Information about the Colonias Initiative:

The Office of Border Affairs works with community representatives, state health and human service agencies, the Texas A&M University Colonias Program, the Texas Workforce Commission and local workforce development boards, the Texas Education Agency and educational service centers. (and so much more like Health and Human Services HHS aka foodstamps)

Just look at all of your tax dollars going to illegal aliens.
    http://www.hhsc.state.tx.us/hhsc_projec ... _home.html

The activities of the Border Affairs Office include:

Coordinating services delivery with community-based organizations and state, federal and Mexican agencies.

Coordinating training for state agency staff to increase cultural competency and good customer service.

Developing new methods to improve outreach to colonias residents.

Leading the development of a consolidated colonias appropriations request.

Implementing ways to stabilize the Promotor workforce.

Overview of Colonias:

Colonias are unincorporated communities that lack physical infrastructures such as running water, storm drainage, sewers and paved streets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blanco has figured out that he export his poor to the U.S..

We really have to get elected officials who're willing to say It's Americans first. If we can't say that, we won't be able to preserve the quality of American life. Blanco will continue to export his problems for as long as he can get away with it.

We can make occasionaly dents in the problem. Arizona's illegal alien control bill is an example. But whatever gains we make will be only temporary, until we have a countervailing principle from which to begin.
    American first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Colonias are unincorporated communities that lack physical infrastructures such as running water, storm drainage, sewers and paved streets.

Living on the street or in parks...

"Colonias are unincorporated communities that lack physical infrastructures such as running water, storm drainage, sewers and paved streets."

My 10 acres of vacant land in Northern Arizona fit this definition. Where's my improvement money?

Do I need to import some illegals to qualify?
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Maybe, jsut maybe we need to tell them to American UP! Learn to speak English and do what Americans do!

I reat the reports and looked at all the demographics, about .5 Million folks in Texas fit the mod of living in these and about 65% of them are Mexican.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!