Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas cost non-citizens special needs children

This report is to show you how great the undocumented are for Texas, it doesn't include the costs of children born to those illegally here that are citizens because they are born here (anchor babies). Nor does it include federal costs and alot of others but what I found crazy was Exhibit 8 (page 7)
    According to the report non-citizens are not legal residents or citizens and are likely to be "undocumented"

It is just wrong that Texas citizens are paying for all this.

http://www.cpa.state.tx.us/specialrpt/u ... mented.pdf

Exhibit 8 (page 7)
    Children with Special Health Care Needs Treated in Texas, All Funds 2005

Clients percent Expenditures Precent
    Served
    citizens/Legal Residents 633 30% $4,177,280 20.7%
    Non-citizens 1,452 68.8% $15,960,962 78.9%
    Unknown 25 1.2% $89,921 0.4%
    Total 2,110 100.0% $20,228,163 100.0%

I wish I could read that - but I can't - my blood pressure is high enough already.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish I could read that - but I can't - my blood pressure is high enough already.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry, I don't want to make your blood pressure worse. I just could not believe that over 3/4ths of the funding goes to undocumented children.

The guy that gave me the url was trying to convince me how good the undocumented were for our economy. *sigh* some people just can't see the facts.

I live in Illinois, its probably worse here. There is a higher undocumented population and we do not keep any stats on the undocumented population, its basically against the law. Even E-verify is against the law. The government is prohibited from checking anything but the very basics for employment or for voting. Its a very bad situation but the government is controlled by Chicago politics, and the Governor and majority in both houses are Dems, very supportive of illegal aliens.

They are NOT "undocumented" children, they are "ILLEGAL ALIEN " children.

absolutely correct CitizenJustice. I guess you read enough of these things it starts turning you to the dark side . I'll try to be on guard of that in the future.

I looked at the entire report, the medical costs are appalling.
    Here are a couple more examples:

Exhibit 12 is eye opening too--Estimated Costs to 15 Co. Sheriff's Offices for Undocument (ILLEGAL) Offenders 2005: some of the items
    Total Salaries=$337,086,891
    Inmate days (total)=12,065,514
    ICE Inmate costs=$5,039,843
    Total costs Sheriff's Ofc.=$49,055,092

Exhibit 3--Public Education Comparison 2004-2005
    Avg. cost per student=$7,085
    Est. Number of Undocumented (ILLEGAL) Immigrants=135,000
    Total cost=$957 million

Exhibit 5--Cost to State of Non Citizens (Illegal Immigrants?)College Residents Classified as Texas Residents: (How can none citizens be Texas residents?)
    Total Fall 2004 Resident Students=3,792
    Total Fall 2004 Total=$11,206,065

DEPORT--DEPORT-- DEPORT--DEPORT--DEPORT
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

And what percentage of citizens are anchor babies?

This year, Tarrant County did a study of the number of illegal aliens in just in the county. 106 thousand. Look at the numbers estimated by FAIR and Strayhorn. One county with one major city had almost the number they speculated. Dallas will have more than 100 thousand and that surpasses FAIR's number and Strayhorn.

They care costing us way more than that projection.

Dixie

When we were living in Prince William County, and our son was first diagnosed with autism, we were desperately trying to obtain services for him -- ABA, speech and other therapies. But the county always tried to say they didn't have funding for one thing or another, and my son went basically without help, or just 1 hr a week of special ed services.

It was due to the fact that they were spending SO much on ESL services for all of these invaders moving into the county. Had to teach them to speak English now ...couldn't do it on their own. So, my son went without.

Thankfully PWC is cracking down, but it's probably still being spent ... just money that we might as well flush down the crapper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast