Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is the page where you can send him your comments

http://www.house.state.tx.us/members/me ... session=82
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Here is my email to this Ahole

You have to be kidding me right? Who are you representing? Your construction company or the people of the great State of Texas? With the State budget in a huge short fall because of mismanagement in Austin, 100,000 teachers facing unemployment, a high Texas unemployment rate, and our cities and school districts facing budget short falls YOU want to give amnesty to millions of criminals who have totally disregarded this country's immigration laws?

By doing this you are giving them a chance to take what few jobs are left as well a s continue to suck Texas dry through social hand outs. It is already costing the taxpayers of Texas $4.9 billion a year to take care of these illegal aliens and it time they go, not be encouraged by YOU to stay and be rewarded for blatantly disregarding our laws. It's time greedy business men/politicians like YOU who only support your own personal agendas are tossed out of office. You are a disgrace and traitor to the Republican Party and Texas taxpayers. This comes from a family that settled this great State and is a member of the old 300 on both side of the family.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12