Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The entire government conspired to get this thing done. Even the ones who voted with us have had decades to do something and haven't.
    Agreed 100% sadly trust is in very short supply among our elected representatives today.
    Bottom line is the color of money has no racial profile. Living is So Cal I readily admit that at least 90% of the problem comes from the southern borders and this is where our Law makers should focus their attention. I really hate to racial profile but its not like we are being invaded by 1000’s of French speaking Canadians everyday now are we? That being said I look back at little Zina, the beautiful little girl that was tragically murdered by an illegal alien from Taiwan. This case has really disturbed me and I may be injecting some bias here but I think we need to purge all of the illegal scum from our country regardless of ethnic heritage.

I'm in Houston. Noriega's wife just won a seat on city council. Her opponent, Roy Morales, was very vocal about closing the borders, Houston should not be a sanctuary city, and enforcing the laws. But you see who won.
    IMHO, Noriega will not win. But he will campaign on the fact that he was called up to Iraq and went. While he was gone, his wife took his place in the Texas Legislature. Heaven help us if he is elected.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

OK, once again, every Hispanic lawmaker is not pro-illegal. I guess I didn't phrase that too well.

There seems to be a LOT of Hispanic lawmakers that are pro-illegal - and I think more and more are getting in office - from local on up - just to support illegal immigration, and they are getting elected based on their support of illegal immigration.

To me, that is sad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12