Thread: Texas voting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas voting

I was wondering how secure the Texas voter registration process is. Does the state verify citizenship of those who apply? If they are just processing whoever signs up, then that is a direct violation of Constitution. Well, if that means anything any more. I thinking that I might try to raise some sand with the TX congress, if they are lax in voter lists.

I could be wrong but I think every state has a load of illegal voters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the last time I voted in AZ I was not asked for any form of ID they just handed me the papers when I showed up. It really pissed me off.

Banned
    Most illegals are registered as voters through the damned Motor Voter Act when they obtain DLs. That's a federal program, so it's the same for all the states.

Good luck asking the Texas legislature. They don't meet again until next January. Send a message to Dan Patrick - soon to be a state senator. He is all over securing the borders.
    As to voting and registering, nothing is required except to state that you are a citizen. All you have to show when voting is either your voter's registration card or your i.d. that matches the records.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

This is the greatest danger we face. If something isn't done about this situation, then there will be enough of them to just vote themselves into all aspects of our government in the coming years. Then we are doomed for sure. The country will essentially become captured and we will have surrendered to Latin America. A Third World country will emerge in the place of the United States. It's a frightening scenario!!