Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    You need Windows Media Player....it should prompt you to download it along with another small viewer program. That's what it did with me anyway.
    I think you'll need the latest XP version of media player. I wasn't able to use the cameras because some protocal in my older Media Player was missing.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    It's ironic, if you complain about a bunch of rednecks with a half-dozen kids running around wild with junk and trash all over the place, nobody thinks anything of it.......do the same with mesicans and you are a racist! You complain about a white or black person playing music at 2 am and nobody pays any mind.....do the same with a hispanic and you are a racist! You are also a racist if you don't like hearing the loud chatter of spanish coming from all directions. Well they have to have something to do and when you are devoid of any debatable ideas....you yell racist! That's always a "feel good" tactic for them. If they only knew just how little we thought of it and how totally ignorant it makes them sound................like I said, it's comical!
    well i don't know about the 6 kids, junk ,and trash..but it looks to me that if people can throw the redneck word around and the whitie word than we should be about to mexican or arab without feeling racist..i been called redneck all my life and today i feel honor to be a redneck,when it comes down to it,,it the mexicans that are sneaking across the border and stealing our jobs,, and than talking trash about americans....it the arabs that are blowing up our city..and it's the cowardly liberals that are the one s that are not only allowing it but enforceing it racist name calling...i for one don't care what people call me ,,i am not 2 years old ..and y'all should care about this childesh name calling either. let them act 2 of that makes them feel grown up..

it the arabs that are blowing up our city.
    No. It is Muslim extremist factions. While many "arabs" whoever that is could participate in the Muslim religion it was extremists that blew up buildings. There are Muslim extremists among many nations' peoples including America unfortunately.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Racial profiling? That's nonsense. Those misguided civil rights groups will do and say anything to help these illegals. I am glad they are broadcasting it online.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

JAK
    Racial profiling? being PC....ALL OF THIS IS BS...THIS IS JUST THEIR WAY TO BLOCK THE ACTION THAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN!

I THINK ITS TIME WE AS AMERICANS STOP WORRING ABOUT WHAT THESE PEOPLE THINK ... ALONG WITH OUR GOVERNMENT! WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING IS WRONG... LETS FOCUS ON THAT! ITS ILLEGAL, THEY ARE ABUSING AMERICAN TAXPAYERS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those misguided civil rights groups
    Make no mistake. These groups, particularly the hierarchy, aren't doing this out of some sort of altruistic misunderstanding. They seek power, consolidation and control. Votes and money!

They are no more misguided then GW is on this issue.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Too funny!!!

I'll take this as a good sign, they're getting desperate!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12