Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I support our Troops and the Mission, but I do not support the Commander In Chief.

The Troops and the Mission need a new Leader that truly cares about all involved. I do not believe this President cares about anything. And I voted for him. I'm a 4th generation Republican. I stood by Nixon during Watergate.

BUT I can not stand by this Maniac in the White House. He is a deceitful liar and there is no doubt about that. He is a schemer, plotter, manipulator and Traitor.

He is working every day behind our backs doing things he should not do and failing to do all the things he should.

He is a PsychoPath and Dangerous.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, I couldn't have said it better!! I was actually afraid to even write what I really think because I have this fear that ANYONE who disagrees with this administration and makes that fact known is being watched. I hate to say this but I'm not even joking about that.

It is very scary to feel that we don't have any idea what is going on in the White House. And, I think what Bush has done to this country is far worse than what Nixon did. I thought ANYONE would have been better than Bill Clinton but I was even wrong about that. Having him back (CHOKE!) would be an improvement over what we've got. It's one thing to lie about your sexual adventures but quite another to lie about everything you are doing to our country behind our backs. The secrecy in the White House just scares the bejesus out of me.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Clinton is no alternative, the he one or the she one.

This whole things we're dealing with now started at Yale University Skull and Bones. Bush One began it; Clinton continued it; and Bushey Boy was the grand finale.

Didn't anyone think it odd that Bushey Boy would put Bushey One with Billy Boy to handle the world wide tour to raise money for the Tsunami?

They're having a Global Ball. These two jokers are even playing golf together.

Who would have EVER thought that possible? Giving each other Kudos every day on television like they are Best Buds. Well, Best Buds they are and Best Buds they've been for a very long time.

WE just didn't know it.

CLUE: When Clinton bites his lower lip after telling a BIG ONE, you know he just told a BIG LIE. He's always real proud of it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I definitely didn't mean Clinton--either the Mr. or the Mrs- was the answer but that I would rather have someone up there biting his lip than someone that could sell ice to an Eskimo. At least, you've discovered how you can tell Clinton is lying. Now, when you figure out how we can tell when Bush is lying, PLEASE let us know! On second thought, it might be easier for us to come up with a way to find out if he is telling the truth!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie,
    You have to say how you feel about our political leaders. Fear of a political leader is like living under a tyrannical government and we are still in a democratic republic.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

We are still SUPPOSED to be a democratic government but, with this administration who has complete control of the Justice Dept. and TRIES to have complete control of the courts and Congress, it does begin to FEEL like we are living in a dictatorship. As you can tell, I don't trust this administration AT ALL. When any administration is as secretive as this one, I think that my fears are not unfounded. I have NEVER felt like this in my 60 years and I hope NEVER to feel this way again. And, if I have anything to do with it, the next President I vote for will be an honest, open and scrupulous person.

Hello, this is Rockfish, LegalUSCitizen's husband. I will paste in something from above that scares the living daylights out of me:

1) Pentagon building a database in violation of federal privacy laws on all school children 16 through college??

2) Department of Education requiring "mental health" evaluations of all school children in violation of medical privacy rights??

3) All school files on all children ages 16 through college being required by the Defense Department, which next year will include the "psych test"?

4) Threatening to pull federal funding from schools if they refuse to turn the files over?

The United States Constitution guarantees every child an education. There is no "condition" of protected files being turned over to the military for that education.

We need to do something about heading this kind of privacy invasion off at the pass. Its bad enough that we lost genuine property rights. If we don't act now people, then freedom as we know it will truely be over
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish,
    It is illegal and they need to be called and yelled at. You have to get the attention of MSM in order to get something done or find a member of congress that will do something. That is what we have to do. Get the word out.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Welcome Rockfish!!

Yes, everyone, we have to get the word out. These privacy invasions will really get people "rocking"!!

The problem is that there is only one in the media talking about the illegal immigration invasion. No where else is the media saying anything. Whoa, wait, yes there are alot of radio talk shows, some of which are very good, but Americans need a TV to get them to open their eyes. We need backing from more mainstreams like CNN to help us get the word out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast