Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh my goodness, he was wonderful! Ted Kennedys fat butt! WOW loved it.

He sure put Durbin and Hatch in thier place, if we could get this kind of reporting on every station we could really make some meaningful strides.

WAY TO GO GLENN, Now I'm going to send him a thank you e-mail!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Went and rated the video and left comment!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I usually watch Glenn Beck regularly and he's really someone who speaks for us the American people and doesn't cater to the pro amnesty supporters. I liken him to Lou Dobbs so to me he's Lou Dobbs Jr. I loved Sessions speaking out against the Dream act and stating how unfair it is to American citizens and their kids and how it rewards those who com ehere illegally and could possible give amnesty to millions of illegals. I beleieve Sessions said someone who is 55 could apply under the dream act. How is that getting behind in line those who are coming here legally? They get a free education and get to have legalized status to stay and work here and don't even have to become citizens if they don't want to but they can still mooch off the system and make us the American taxpayer pay for it? I don't think so. So bravo to Glenn Bleck for not cowering as other media outlets do as they are afraid to offend the latinos/hispanics. Funny thing is I'd be considered someone they want to reach as I'd be considered hispanic and when I watched the Cowboy/Bears game I couldnt have been more offended that they equate spanish to hispanic heritage month. If you are an American you speak English first and foremost. To learn about a culture or race is fine, we black history month but I don't see nbc broadcasting basketball/football/baseball games in an african language which is where american-africans originated from. It's great to be bilingual for those who are but I wish the media would realize that maybe 20 million people don't know english and the rest of us which is maybe 280 million do know how to speak english and use it everyday. I'm so sick of press 1 for english and press 2 for spanish. If I wanted to speak spanish i'd go to mexico but wait i can't because i might be robbed, raped, murdered (in that order).

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    If you happened to email him earlier this week asking him to cover the dream act, be sure to shoot him an email of support. He really impressed me with his coverage. I don't have any reason to doubt him now on his illegal alien stance and I think what he did is great. Besides Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck, most of the other TV personalities have 0 courage.

Take O'Reilly for example. This soft core open borders zealot spends the majority of his time talking about what everyone else is saying about him. You HAVE to take his refusal to cover illegal alien related issues as a vote of SUPPORT for illegal immigration. Sometimes it isn't what you cover, it is what you INTENTIONALLY turn away from. If another news personality was to compete with O'Reilly at his time slot and voice his opinions against illegal immigration he would CLEAN UP! That's guranteed! I wouldn't even care what channel it was on, I would watch it. Funny how stupid news channels are in reality. The purchasing power of Conservatives and those in oppposition to the anti-america movement dwarfs the illegal alien/anti-america movement, except for the elite corps (but they really don't count since they are selling products)...You would think some moron would love to take advantage of the millions of people who have disgarded Bill O' Reilly after his amnesty betrayal. I for one would watch that and support that show. A good spin on it would be to run a woman who is against illegal immigration. By default I would buy the products advertised during that show. I currently make a conscious effort to avoid products advertised during O' Reilly. I record his show, fast forward thru to the commercials and make note of the products, then avoid them. Some of the products advertised on O'Reilly I will work into everyday conversation and in small talk to get people to avoid. He has to be held accountable for his betrayal.

Glenn Beck = good.
    Excellent! I saw Glen last night and I was cheering him and Sessions on.
    I would love to see someone come against O'Reilly cause he is a washed up old sponge like the rest of the old stream media and senate. I don't watch Fox anymore...no news.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    I usually watch Glenn Beck regularly and he's really someone who speaks for us the American people and doesn't cater to the pro amnesty supporters. I liken him to Lou Dobbs so to me he's Lou Dobbs Jr. I loved Sessions speaking out against the Dream act and stating how unfair it is to American citizens and their kids and how it rewards those who com ehere illegally and could possible give amnesty to millions of illegals. I beleieve Sessions said someone who is 55 could apply under the dream act. How is that getting behind in line those who are coming here legally? They get a free education and get to have legalized status to stay and work here and don't even have to become citizens if they don't want to but they can still mooch off the system and make us the American taxpayer pay for it? I don't think so. So bravo to Glenn Bleck for not cowering as other media outlets do as they are afraid to offend the latinos/hispanics. Funny thing is I'd be considered someone they want to reach as I'd be considered hispanic and when I watched the Cowboy/Bears game I couldnt have been more offended that they equate spanish to hispanic heritage month. If you are an American you speak English first and foremost. To learn about a culture or race is fine, we black history month but I don't see nbc broadcasting basketball/football/baseball games in an african language which is where american-africans originated from. It's great to be bilingual for those who are but I wish the media would realize that maybe 20 million people don't know english and the rest of us which is maybe 280 million do know how to speak english and use it everyday. I'm so sick of press 1 for english and press 2 for spanish. If I wanted to speak spanish i'd go to mexico but wait i can't because i might be robbed, raped, murdered (in that order).
    Please e-mail NBC, the NFL and anyone else that is guilty of this that you know of. You make a great point about African-Americans.

It's great to be bilingual
    But being bilingual does not mean one speaks Spanish. All my family members who have attended high school in the last five years have taken French.

I don't know why providing everything in Spanish is not discriminatory against people who speak other languages. If we are to accomodate those who speak Spanish in this English-speaking country, it seems it would require also providing the message in French, Japanese, Swahili, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    To learn about a culture or race is fine, we black history month but I don't see nbc broadcasting basketball/football/baseball games in an african language which is where american-africans originated from.
    Good point.

Thank God for Glenn Beck

He was great last night.

I had wondered why he was so silent on this matter and wrote to him last week and asked him why. I shall write and thank him.

He's on par with Lou Dobbs.

Hope he remains so.

Scept

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Oh my goodness, he was wonderful! Ted Kennedys fat butt! WOW loved it.

He sure put Durbin and Hatch in thier place, if we could get this kind of reporting on every station we could really make some meaningful strides.

WAY TO GO GLENN, Now I'm going to send him a thank you e-mail!!

He was good. Actually Glenn had all the facts down and Sessions only had to agree that he was correct. I didn't even know that it was open ended. Now that is even scarier.

I got an email from a friend in FL today saying that in the Dem's Presidential Debate they all agreed with the sanctuary city policies. We need that out there in ads on TV during the election. We need a group like the Swift Boat guys and money behind us to make polished commercials to get it across to the average citizen. Even people in sanctuary cities and states have had it with this policy and politicians who agree with it. Hey, Hunter or Tancredo may have a chance if we do it right. I'm very disappointed in talk radio this time. They have hardly visited or seemed like that were aware of the specifics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched Glenn last night. Boy, he says it like it is. My kind of guy.

Speaking of Hunter. He was on the Jim Leher hour on PBS last night. He talked on many subjects, and I think he was quite impressive. For a while now, I thought all he could talk about was his fence, which is good, but we need more substance in a President. He showed me he had that last night.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast