Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you Alan Colmes!

Alan Colmes and I rarely agree on issues, but I have to say that tonight when I was on his show he was very professional and gentlemanly for most of the segment.

There was one part of the interview where things got a bit tense between us but we got past that. He disagrees with my decision to out Senator Lindsey Graham but he presented his opposition in a civilized and honorable way which I can respect.

He is having AZ Senator Russell Pearce on his show next to talk about AZ SB 1070 so tune in if you can.

Thank you Alan Colmes for disagreeing with me but allowing me a fair shake on your national radio show tonight.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Good to hear!

I did not even know.

John 14:27
    Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad to hear he handled the conversation professionally, impressive.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I caught the end of the Senator Pearce interview.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Mr. Colmes sure has a HOT sister in law!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Monica Crowley. She is lovely. They do have interesting exchanges, since Alan is liberal, she is more conservative.

It is written,...Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

In my opinion, Alan was a bit terse with Senator Russell Pearce. Maybe the roles got switched this evening, with William receiving the kinder, gentler treatment, and Mr. Pearce getting the grilling.

It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

MW
    I've always thought of Mr. Colmes as a top-notch jerk. Additionally, I disagree with him almost 100% of the time. IMO, he's about as far left as a person can go.

With that said, I'm glad to hear he treated you with respect, William. Of course I doubt he would get many folks on his show if he didn't treat them with some measure of respect.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi MW.

It is written,...Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast