Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you to each one who has helped to defeat the Dream Act and amnesty. stevetheroofer, you provided a good list to follow. Thank you for your 700 calls, and to the countless number of calls in total by everyone. Thank you topsecret for being here with us.

Let us continue to call, email, fax till the last moment.

God bless the nation, God protect us from evil, and God bless each of you.

Again, thank you.

It is written, ... 1 John 1:7, "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Psalm 23
    American King James Version

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters.

3 He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Let's Roll
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With all of the traffic accidents going on where I live, and all of the crime they create, and all of the drugs they import to subvert our citizenry, I find it difficult to fathom why anybody would want to amnesty them. I found out 1st hand why they have "Call 911 to report drunken drivers" billboards along the freeways in my locale. They even drive drunk on the roads at 7 A.M. just itching to do harm to us.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Banned
    Special kudos to Steve

he has been all over this

BUNNING IS HELL NO
    PRYOR IS NO
    HUTCHISON IS NO
    TESTER IS NO
    LUGAR IS NO (IF BROUGHT UP THIS WEEK)
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've been calling and faxing before and after work the target elected public servants. I have said: Americans have said No the answer is still No and if you vote for this amnesty after Americans have said No so many times your political careers are over we will vote you out.

It angers me to no end that these rats are doing this again when Americans have said no to this over and over again, especially, during the holiday season like last year with the hellcare on Christmas Eve.

Thank you everyone for your courage and love of America.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I've been calling and faxing before and after work the target elected public servants. I have said: Americans have said No the answer is still No and if you vote for this amnesty after Americans have said No so many times your political careers are over we will vote you out.

It angers me to no end that these rats are doing this again when Americans have said no to this over and over again, especially, during the holiday season like last year with the hellcare on Christmas Eve.

Thank you everyone for your courage and love of America.
    Thats why I call them DOMORATS

April

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    KEEP CALLING TONIGHT TO FILL UP THE SENATORS VOICEMAIL BOXES - THE DREAMERS ARE TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING ALL NIGHT TONIGHT SO NO ONE CAN GET THROUGH TO VOICEMAIL TOMORROW MORNING!!!!

Call the switchboard (866-587-3023) and ask for the following members:

Senate Democrats:
    Conrad (ND)
    Dorgan (ND)
    McCaskill (MO)
    Webb (VA)
    Warner (VA)
    Landrieu (LA) - FULL
    Pryor (AR)
    Tester (MT)
    Hagan (NC)

Senate Republicans:
    Hutchison (TX) - FULL
    Brownback (KS) -FULL
    Murkowski (AK)
    Kirk (IL) - FULL
    Bennett (UT)
    Voinovich (OH)
    Snowe (ME) - FULL
    Collins (ME) - FULL
    Lemieux (FL)
    Lugar (IN) - FULL
    Bunning (KY)
    Kirk (IL) His office told me he intends to oppose the Dream Act at this time. While he thinks a narrower bill MIGHT have some merit, it should not be discussed during the lame duck congress or before taxes and unemployment are addressed. Let's hope the staff member is telling the truth.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

April
    Keep calling Patriots, TIME for them to put AMERICANS FIRST!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast