Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Thanks for the idea of Alligator filled moat Mr. Preside

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Obama is not serious about border security

May 14, 2011

Thanks for the idea of an alligator filled moat Mr. President

How funny!! yes, mr. prez, best idea ever!!! Now, for once, FOLLOW THROUGH with the moat! (mod edit)! Pick one, either will do!!
    I like that idea better, the gators might wander off some where.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    I also think a moat would be a good idea.It is a win win.It will increase the border guards you would not have to pay or feed the gators they will eat whatever gets into the moat thats a money saver in alot of ways.Im sure there are alot or ranchers,land owners and citizens that would help dig the moat for free and we can get the guys on swamp people to catch the gators to put in the moat.

I want the alligators, and a moat there. Bring it on out B.O. It would be cheaper than any fence. It would be an attraction, everyone could go visit to feed the Gators. divert the Rio Grande a little to keep it supplied with water for the trees, and such.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Banned
    There is an expense you all are not thinking of,there would have to signage that says "Please do not feed the gators as it will distract border security !"

Esq
    As an individual who frequented Mexico very often, if you build the moat with gators, you will have vendors within two weeks selling gator wallets, belts and boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Esq
    As an individual who frequented Mexico very often, if you build the moat with gators, you will have vendors within two weeks selling gator wallets, belts and boots.
    Great...just as long as they stay on their side of the fence they can sell whatever they want!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12