Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks North County Transit District...

...I really appreciated seeing an advertisement today on the back of their PUBLIC bus promoting a spanish radio station. The background was plastered with a Mexican flag! I think that stinks but hey, when you can make a buck, that's all that matters.

I can't read spanish but I'm sure the message was all about supporting the poor mexicans.

A friend told me he was livid when he saw a commercial on his local t.v. station today with the voice entirely in Spanish. He said it looked like a commercial for a day care center.

That's pushing the envelope WAY too far!

Think I've heard of that center it's called "Benign Neglect". They have field trips to Walmart

Mcdonalds advertises on our English Stations and also in mexico
    www.mcdonalds.com.mx

Me Encanta

Our WB Station now has a Spanish prgram on M_F at 4:30 Everyday. I paid for English Cable not Spnaish.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Maybe it's me but I think the NCTD should be ashamed of running an ad like that now will all that is going on. Better judgement would tell me that even if the ad was not promoting illegal alien rights, having the Mexican flag on the ad would still get people upset.