Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

thanks for your support!

Hi everyone,
    I'm Frank Beard's partner in crime at Drake University. The crimes, of course, are challenging the political correctness that envelopes the ivory tower and speaking the truth about the crisis our nation is facing.

Our group, Citizens for Tight Borders, appreciates the support of everyone here, especially those who have taken the time to write to our ever-so-balanced campus newspaper. I'm the low-tech half of CTB, so you'll certainly see Frank on the forums more than me, but please know there are a handful of us grateful that you all care enough to speak up. It's tough navigating a campus which worships political correctness and defines "diversity" solely in terms of race, and it helps to see some sanity out there every once in a while.

God bless you all!
    Danielle Sturgis

Welcome, Danielle. Any time you have comments to post, chime in

We will keep on writing and doing whatever we can to keep the show on the road around here. We, like you, know it is quite a juggling act sometimes but we do the best we can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Danielle. We were glad to lend a hand
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Welcome Danielle,

You are a beacon of light on our politically correct and commie campuses.

welcome

If we cannot wake up the youths to their peril, we are most certainly lost as a country. Sweetie, never let anyone come down on you for standing up for your country! Consider us your aunts and uncles! Some of us were around in the sixties and seventies and remember standing up against what we felt was wrong with our government. You cannot blindly follow a leader knowing that what they are doing is wrong for the country. That is where the term "sheeple" comes from. I hate saying this but it is reality. Our young people have been so dumbed down that they don't even know how to balance a checkbook. It is really sad. No wonder they will be glad when us babyboomers are gone. Then they will have complete control over our children! I swear, I will come back to haunt them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your time to stand firm! It is your future and that of your children! My childrens future is why I am fighting! They are everything to me! I will NEVER stop fighting for them!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Welcome, Danielle, and I sure appreciate the flyers you and Frank put together. In fact, I gave these two printed out flyers along with ALIPAC's one on illegal aliens taking American jobs, today, and to the teen friend of my teen daughter. This was her first sleepover at our house. I discussed illegal alien issues with her and my teen. This friend of my teenager says she has been trying to find a part-time job but that jobs are scarce. She especially noted McDonalds and in our area the majority of the employees seem to be Hispanic women. My teen daugher is also finding it difficult to find a part-time summer job and since she will need vehicle insurance when she turns 16 in May, I hope she can find at least a part-time job when school ends for the summer break.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

First, Hello to Danielle from one of those who wrote your paper...just so you know, I never got the COURTESY of a reply.

As to teenagers not being able to find that first job...PEW statistics state that jobs for our teenagers as a result of illegal aliens in the work force have shrunk by some thirty percent...yet another cost to American families. More frightening, this is just how the problems in France started, and what the riots now revolve around...a staggering level of unemployment in the youth sector.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Danielle, good to see you've finally made an account