Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Their land

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Personally, I find your user name offensive. THAT ALONE SMACKS OF RACISM.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Legal immigration is LEGAL. What we do NOT support is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Don't you understand, whiteboy, that we don't WANT a bunch of lawbreakers in our country??? They have the very same opportunity to immigrate to our country LEGALLY as any OTHER immigrant and all we want is for them to get in line and do it the right way.
    They came here illegal because they can't find a job back home to support their family. If it was the other way around, I think you would be crossing the border too into Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    white boy- why dont you go back to Russia and fix the mess that you own parents most likely contributed to ??? then you will have the right to give americans advice on our immigration policy
    I travel to Russia every year, Russia does have many problems but if I try to say a word to them, they would kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Whiteboy21,

You are posting over at Brownpride.com which is a racist website. Are you a racist?

We do not usually allow people that are racist or that participate with racist hate groups on our boards.

You have some explaining to do.

W
    I'm not a racist, I just told them I support them crosssing the border.

WhiteBoy21,
    Learn your American History. We paid for the land that many are claiming we stole from them. We purchased it from the Mexican government. Perhaps those from Mexico who have an issue with it should complain to their government. Needless to say your argument is full of holes and not worth my time. You bore me.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    WhiteBoy21,
    Learn your American History. We paid for the land that many are claiming we stole from them. We purchased it from the Mexican government. Perhaps those from Mexico who have an issue with it should complain to their government. Needless to say your argument is full of holes and not worth my time. You bore me.
    I'm quite aware of that fact we paid for the southwest but their argument is that it wasn't fear.

How about we start a new war, we are very oil dependent, Saudi Arabia is not our friend, we send them too much money which they finance al qaeda and other terrorist groups.

Well, their argument is just PLAIN WRONG. Just because they hold a POSITION doesn't mean it is RIGHT. Good Lord, EVERYONE could hold an opposite opinion on EVERY SUBJECT but there is only ONE RIGHT WAY.

What if WE held the opinion that it wasn't RIGHT for your family to come to OUR country EVEN THOUGH THEY CAME LEGALLY. We would be WRONG because your family did it the right way. So, even though a LOT of us think that we are allowing WAY TOO MUCH LEGAL IMMIGRANTS into our country, that is just NOT THE CURRENT LAW so we accept that UNTIL WE CAN CHANGE THE LAW.

The ILLEGAL immigrants are just that--ILLEGAL. IF they can't wait to come here LEGALLY, then they need to change the LAW. It's all about the LAW, whiteboy. BUT, just because a woman comes to our country and has a baby should NOT make that baby an American citizen and THAT, my friend, is a law that we will FIGHT to change. The person is basically a NON-PERSON because they aren't supposed to be here in the first place.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well, their argument is just PLAIN WRONG. Just because they hold a POSITION doesn't mean it is RIGHT. Good Lord, EVERYONE could hold an opposite opinion on EVERY SUBJECT but there is only ONE RIGHT WAY.

What if WE held the opinion that it wasn't RIGHT for your family to come to OUR country EVEN THOUGH THEY CAME LEGALLY. We would be WRONG because your family did it the right way. So, even though a LOT of us think that we are allowing WAY TOO MUCH LEGAL IMMIGRANTS into our country, that is just NOT THE CURRENT LAW so we accept that UNTIL WE CAN CHANGE THE LAW.

The ILLEGAL immigrants are just that--ILLEGAL. IF they can't wait to come here LEGALLY, then they need to change the LAW. It's all about the LAW, whiteboy. BUT, just because a woman comes to our country and has a baby should NOT make that baby an American citizen and THAT, my friend, is a law that we will FIGHT to change. The person is basically a NON-PERSON because they aren't supposed to be here in the first place.
    How are you going to change the law if the government is not even on your side?

Personally, I find your user name offensive. THAT ALONE SMACKS OF RACISM.
    I'm sorry that my name is harmful to you, I didn't mean to pick the name to offend anyone.

I picked because it seems no white person supports them coming here.

sorry

I don't think it's a matter of actually CHANGING the LAW or AMENDING the Constitution. I think it's a simple matter of the Court ruling on the interpretation of the 14th Amendment.

We have many black members of ALIPAC as well and THEY sure don't support ILLEGALS coming here any more than any of the WHITE members nor the Hispanic members.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast