Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

their true agenda

In my opinion this guy just let the cat out of the bag as to the illegals real intentions! He posted on www.al.com (birmingham forum) I take this as a threat!

318.1.1.2.2. We endure the humiliation
    by IllegalMex, 3/26/06 21:42 ET
    Re: effects of immigration by StopIllegals, 3/26/06
    This is the price we have to pay for being here. Getting fined for jaywalking is only one of the least humiliating actions against us. I could list on this posting the most common acts against us; but I will refrain from doing so. (after all we are "invading" you land). We will put up with your insults until we get the strength and power to defend ourselves. Our children will not stand still and suffer the same humiliation that us, the parents, are going through.For those enjoying bashing the undocumented immigrants, I am telling you to enjoy it now while you can. Our next generation will not put up with this kind of treatment. Look what happened in Europe recently; and this weekend in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Denver, Phoenix.SadandMad, I'm afraid this situation will get worse before it gets better.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I hope that William puts this in the right hands...as in someone high up in Home Land Security, and in the hands of Lou Dobbs.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Yes, I agree. It's a threat. We all now what's going to happen. It's totally out of hand.

I've been afraid where I live for years because of that hateful attitude. Now it is all over the country and now they are showing the rest of the world that they plan to take over the US by force.

And all day our fine senators have been up there on captiol hill feeling sorry for them and making amendments to make their life easier and ours harder.

I'm sick over it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ohflyingone, I have copied your post about the illegals comments on AL.COM and sent them to Lars Larson, here in Portland. He is a very conservative radio host, with his own program, and speaks up against illegal immigration. I am hoping to hear from him, as I asked him to read it to the listeners so they can hear how illegals really feel, and how they are raising their children, right here in America to hate the people and consider violence against Americans now or in the future to get what they want.

I am hopeful he will read it and talk about it, so people can hear it publicly. Keep your fingers crossed.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmm. . . so what do you think they will do in twenty years when this guy's kids, and all the other kids just like them, are young adults and they number twice what they do now, or more, and their daddies have been preaching this kind of stuff to them their whole lives. . . ? Could this be a problem? Whaddya think?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I honestly don't think it will take 20 years. They're angry and violent NOW!
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi