Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanx for the welcome guys.

It's kinda funny how i just happened to stumble across your website this evening. My Mom sent me an email from Georgia today with the same Roosevelt quote that began this thread. I thought it was great and wanted to pass it on, but first I had to make sure it was genuine. It seems that 95% of all the "serious" email floating around cyberspace is pure BS, so I did a little searching and found out that this particular quote was for real. In the process I also found the 1915 speech I added above. Very shortly after that, I found this thread.

I've done a little browsing around the site and am pleasantly surprised to find a group of Americans who aren't afraid to face the truth and speak it out loud. I've become pretty disenchanted with our society of whitewashing leftists who angrily denounce anyone who challenges their rosy little imaginary world of "multicultural" harmony. Sometimes it seems to me that they hate everything about America's English-speaking white heritage and are doing everything in their power to crush it and sweep it under the carpet in a concerted effort to make foreigners feel welcome, regardless of personal character or lack thereof.

And by "welcome" I mean special, untouchable and beyond any reproach, no matter what they do or how drastically they reduce quality of life for the rest of us. Those words alone would get me branded "racist" on practically every website that exists across the entire globe. And, by today's loose definition of that word, I guess I probably am one.

American children are so confused by the media that they don't know which way is up. They're taught that if you were born white you should be ashamed of yourself and all your ancestors, but if you were born any other race or nationality, white folks are just a group of rich suckers and rubes for you to rob, con, intimidate and take advantage of, using any means at your disposal.

Any so-called "minority" has been given free reign to bitch and complain and pronounce their disdain for the white race and traditional American values, whether in private or public, including TV, radio and comedy clubs. If a white person dares to say anything at all critical of any member of any ethic group, the whole country comes crashing down on him. A politician can get booted right out of office for using the word "niggardly" which, by definition, has no racial connotations whatsoever.

Theodore Roosevelt was no racist, but apparently he'd have had plenty to say about all this "African-American" nonsense floating around everywhere you look. Especially since practically none of them have ever spent a day in Africa during their entire lives. It' frikkin' ridiculous!

I sure miss the old days. <sigh>

I read with much amusement, Bootsie's saga of trying to find out if a North Carolina serial rapist was an illegal immigrant. Even the police are afraid to point out such a fact! Even privately the head cop was afraid to tell her the truth, obviously in fear of termination or crucifixion, or whatever other revenge the Loud and Petulant Ones could dish out, with the limitless help of their precious leftist media. I said I read it with "amusement" but I reckon that's not quite the right word. Sometimes we laugh at things which actually don't amuse us at all.

Well, Bootsie, if you lived here in Houston you'd be a very busy girl indeed. It just became official recently...This town is now 55% Hispanic! The rest of us, in sequential order, are Caucasian, Negroid, and Asian. I'm sure you could throw in a smattering of middle-easterners, but as far as I'm concerned none of them should have been allowed to come here in the first place. They should be in some internment camp out in an Arizona desert somewhere, preferrably smack-dab in the middle of a military testing site.

Anyhow, on any given day here, if you pick up the paper and turn it to the metropolitan section, you'll read a plethora of stories about murders, rapes, robberies, and other violent crimes. If you bother to notice, almost all of the perpetrators have hispanic surnames. For some reason, the writers of these articles never point out this undeniable fact, nor are any letters ever printed in the editorial section concerning it. So, Bootsie, if you get the feeling you're butting your head against the wall in North Carolina, just be thankful you don't live as close to the border as I do.

Before I close, I need to tell ya'll a little experience I had a couple of years ago while getting my driver's license renewed. I was standing in line at the DPS, right behind an obvious wetback male, who could just barely speak basic pidgin English. When the lady behind the counter handed him his temporary permit, she asked him if he'd like register to vote. You could have knocked me over with a feather! And what's funny is that the wetback looked just as surprised as I was! He stared blankly at her for a few seconds as if he was waiting for her to realise what an idiotic mistake she had made. She made the offer again, so he nodded his head with a big smile and took the application.

That is a true story!

And, by the way, you need to be really careful on the roads here. Houston wetbacks might have driver's licenses, but that don't mean they've got insurance!

I plan on moving as soon as possible, you betcha!

WELCOME TXCRACKER!!

In Texas, is it law that all drivers be insured?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Rockfish!

Yes it is a law, but barely recognized by illegals. You have to have proof of insurance to get your plates, inspection sticker, etc. renewed, but there are plenty of insurance companies here that sell insurance by the month, no questions asked, so the wet ones only need to shell out 50 bucks or so, for one month's worth, acquire all their documents, and then cancel.

It really sucks because we honest folks have to pay a fortune for "uninisured/underinsured motorists" coverage.

LOVE your description, TxCracker, about the hyphenated AMERICANS!!!! AFRICAN/Americans INDEED. How much you wanna bet that 99% have never even SEEN Africa. Probably couldn't even find it on a GLOBE and, yet, they call themselves that!! It really CRACKS me UP!!!

Lordy, Mercy. I would be running my legs OFF if I lived in Houston with a 55% Hispanic population!!! Gosh, it's enough to keep them in line in North Carolina.

I had posted something on another thread about that voting thing but I can't remember which one. Someone had said that Bush and Co. were afraid to lose the HISPANIC vote if they did something about illegal immigration and I said that the illegals were VOTING and that's the vote they don't want to lose. THAT is why he doesn't want to deport them and your little incident at the Dept. Of Motor Vehicles proves the point!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12