Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's the cult of multiculturalism. Immigrants you immigrate to America to be an American!!! If you don't want to be an American then why did you immigrate here in the first place? You like your culture so much, stay where you are! We have our own culture that we want to keep!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Americans love pork, if this guy doesn't like our culture he can go back home!
    I'm having ham for dinner tonight and I don't care what any muslim has to say about it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Muslims should only be allowed to operate and work in vegetarian restaurants. Enough with their nonsense. Aren't they just about the whiniest people who have ever "graced" our country. Good grief.

We had a Tony Romas in my town years ago. The franchisees thought they were cute and started changing the menu. Well, TR didn't like that one bit and shut them down. They then reopened at the same restaurant with the menu of their choice. That lasted for a couple of years, then they were kaput for good. Long story short, the stand alone building (which was only a few years old) was torn down and replaced with a Mimi's Cafe which has been there now for ages.

Maybe that's what DD should do.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Moslems have no problem with beef products, so Dunkin Donuts could offer the sandwiches with beef bacon (more costly but hey). They sold them the franchises and they can't expect them to be required to handle pork UNLESS the franchise contract says they must serve whatever product Dunkin Donuts requires without exception. I personally would only go there for the coffee and donuts.
    Read a Franchise Agreement... Basically you have to do what they deem necessary.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Well, I am kinda on the fence about this.

If the Muslim got the franchise and did not sell pork, then the company changed what they sold, he probably has a complaint there.

Of course, it might depend on whether he agreed to sell whatever the company sent - or if he has some leeway.

Then, of course, my really mean side says, maybe any company that does business with Muslims is going to have to realize there may be some problems - and take the knocks when they come.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Franchisees are not independent corporations or sole proprietorships.

They can't dictate to HQ the terms under which they'll operate.

If a guy in Kentucky wanted to sell Jack Daniels over the counter at one of his DD stores he couldn't.

If this jackass wants to be ha'lal he should open up a butcher shop in Dearbornistan and quit complaining.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12